What's new

Moderation at Abyssal Attack

The Archerage RU Server is out for a while now and of they still have no server side speed hack detection when ppl. carry a
pack it is hard to believe that it will become implemented soon.

speed hacking was an issue on RU it wasn't detected by any systems you always had to report people doing it, needs to become automated.
if you want to catch more speed hackers watch Frederich gold trader when it spawns

I agree with this, however the only way to stop all these cheaters is to implement HWID (Hardware ID) bans, so they can't keep coming back. With free patron etc. its cheater paradise.

I agree with this, however the only way to stop all these cheaters is to implement HWID (Hardware ID) bans, so they can't keep coming back. With free patron etc. its cheater paradise.
part of the reason why labor tasks are limited to after lvl 52 waste there time

part of the reason why labor tasks are limited to after lvl 52 waste there time

If they're using bots etc. not hard to get to level 52 or just make an account, wait for the labor, open level boxes, pop tonic, afk fish to 52.

Saw over 30 speedhackers again today at abyssal.... still no moderation, eventually will be no point playing on this server..

87% turn in at solis lmfao.

Last edited:
Saw over 30 speedhackers again today at abyssal.... still no moderation, eventually will be no point playing on this server

Going to give a huge thumbs up to this. While I believe the "anticheat" is catching some people, this is just ridiculous and more and more speed hackers as time goes on.

This is getting absurd, if anything the Archerage team should heavily nerf/disable abyssal packs until they can have more active moderation at giant gold generating events like this.

I don't understand why IronLady or Sparkles or whoever aren't simply online floating around in the air during Abyssal and dropping insta ban hammers on these people.

You will start to seriously reduce the amount of people doing this as soon as they experience some immediate consequences to doing it and they'll stick to less game breaking methods of hacking/cheating.

This isn't acceptable when you have a cash shop.

Agreed!

IronLady, we all know you are making good money on this project. Hire some moderators to crack down on this hacking problem before it destroys the server.

Back