What's new

"Modified Game Client is Forbidden"

Haetae

I have this bug that happens sometimes where a file or something in my download gets corrupted or "modified". Does anyone else have this issue and get this message "modified game client is forbidden" and is then kicked from server? If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate any help. I have redownloaded the game two different ways, once through the launcher (had the bug) and then through the torrent (which also had the bug). I don't want my account to get banned for "modifying" the client when I am not trying to. I just want to fix this problem so I don't have any issues. Again, any help or advice is appreciated.

That's not a bug. This message means modification took part on your side. You either have some mod installed that wasn't approved by us or your HDD is broken and keeps corrupting your files.

I have begun hitting the repair button everytime before I log in hoping that helps preventing any corruption. I am also trying to record my gameplay but my computer has a hard time running OBS and ArcheRage at the same time.

Back