What's new

Money Spent on RU Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanxus

Hi i have seen the credit transfer post but I still have not seen a definite answer to one thing and that would be what happens to the money we spent on the RU server. I found Archerage about a month ago and started playing realized i liked the server and dropped some money into it a little bit over 200$. Now what i would like to know if there is going to be any kind of compensation for this, as i am from NA and not moving to the NA server would be foolish, but it feels bad having spent that money and just throwing it away.

Ive spent 16 grand on official AA i will never see that money again. You should realize this is the same. Enjoy the game gl hf happy hunting

Hi i have seen the credit transfer post but I still have not seen a definite answer to one thing and that would be what happens to the money we spent on the RU server. I found Archerage about a month ago and started playing realized i liked the server and dropped some money into it a little bit over 200$. Now what i would like to know if there is going to be any kind of compensation for this, as i am from NA and not moving to the NA server would be foolish, but it feels bad having spent that money and just throwing it away.

Hey Xanxus,

I'm by no means a moderator or staff but I don't see any compensation given. Now being honest here if you have JUST bought the $200 worth of stuff like within the last week or something then I would contact IronLady directly via PM and explain the situation and see if you could have the stuff on your RU account removed and then be given the appropriate credits here on the NA server once it launches.

If you dropped the $200 like months ago tho or even a year ago when the RU server launched then that's all on you I'm afraid... You willingly dropped the money and should of had some common sense.

This is all I can say and I'm sure the staff would agree as my response seems logical and realistic. I wish ya the best of luck and take care o/

Edit: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?members/ironlady.2/#profile-post-27

If you look at IronLady's profile she's actually commented on this already.

IronLady Hi Vyru, we really appreciate your time. This is a new Server, so unfortunately at this moment account transfer won't be possible.
Sunday at 5:01 AM

So maybe eventually RU characters can be transferred to NA but not at this moment.

Last edited:
I mean this was related to whole character transfers. she replied in PM, she had no info at this time in relation to recently bought credits. Still waiting for another response.

I mean this was related to whole character transfers. she replied in PM, she had no info at this time in relation to recently bought credits. Still waiting for another response.

I feel like that's what she meant by compensation tho is they would just transfer the entire character over to the NA Server which would be your compensation pretty much but at this time it's not gonna happen. I play EVE Online a lot and actually am apart of a big russian alliance even tho I'm not Russian myself. You learn to understand what they mean between the lines. This is my interpretation tho.

We'll see what happens when IronLady is able to give more information but I still feel like this is what she/he was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back