What's new

Most Popular Faction?

I've been wondering about this since I found out about the server but figuring everything was new, it probably was going to change a great deal over the next few months anyways. Still, do you all know what faction has the most players? It got me thinking last night when we did that massive PvP battle and it felt like the west was outnumbered about 3 or 4 to 1. We got slaughtered! I've never really played much on the east side so I know little about the area but I will say that the Elf racial quest line story is pretty much, bleh...

Most populair faction is the people with the biggest credit card selling credits on the auction.
i have no idea why people think this is difrent then normal archeage
you pay to get ingame money and make your character the most op thing there is.
so yeah check your top 100 and if they have t3 t4 t5 armor thats the best faction

The west constantly talks about "Traps are gay" in faction chat, which makes me wonder if the East has as many aspies or not.

feels like West is massively outnumbered. I got to 55 but haven't played much just getting completely zergstomped is only so much fun..perma cc ect... for some reason it's been hard to find a guild and without a guild tag I get purpled on constantly.. or at least I feel that's the reason idk

I'd suggest playing a bit on East and seeing if it is right for you. I've personally thought about going East myself, but having full t4 celestial and a t4 bow bound to me on west means I'm pretty much stuck west. I didn't check if it was character or account bound, honestly. Also, I feel like there's not a lot of guild choice on East where as I'm fairly happy in my guild on West. I'm just incredibly tired of the garbage faction chat ranging from "traps are gay" to "X CR spam" to "racismracismracism lol I'm edgy"

dont be a cry baby, stay on the faction u like, if u go east for better faction u are part of the problem

dont be a cry baby, stay on the faction u like, if u go east for better faction u are part of the problem

Nah, I think part of the problem is how people feel they're edgy by saying "traps are gay" every 4 mins in faction chat. If I go East it's because the West is full of toddlers. If I go pirate it's because both are filled with toddlers.

I think the populations are rather even with east having just slightly more.

It got me thinking last night when we did that massive PvP battle and it felt like the west was outnumbered about 3 or 4 to 1. We got slaughtered!

I assume you are talking about a Mistmerrow or a Halcy battle. I think some people forget that sometime multiple events are running at the same time, these arent manditory events and some guild/groups will take advantage of people going to them to make money. In reckoning, my group would run pack overseas during most of these PvP events. Some guilds will attempt larger world bosses in these times. Last night specifically, 6-7 guilds were out around Kraken to contest it from being taken and this ran from about 8pm until the start of luscas, which i believe luscas and mistmerrow are at the same time IIRC.

Overall, dont take just pvp event participation of a single event to make judgements on faction size. Play on the side you like the most, no matter if they are outnumbered. If you havent tried east yet give it a shot but if you like west more, then we are here.

The biggest problem is complete lack of pvp leadership on the West side.
That and everyone is running around in small scale pvp specs so when those two things come together you get shit on in these large scale pvp events.

The east have Shawnsy and his band of autists, who, whether you like them or not have a lot of capable players/leaders and other general players who are willing to encourage pvp. Whereas on West, even the “better” guilds like me too and buying time don’t have much of a presence at these events.

Back in the days where PANTSU would play these events and be outnumbered with a potato faction, the way we would win is leading from the front, as the faction would see the momentum and shift we created, they would join in and we would win those fights.

Buying Time / me too need to step up and start taking 15-30 people min to these events and leading the charge on their end via voice comms and showing the West running isn’t the best option.

That and everyone is running around in small scale pvp specs so when those two things come together you get shit on in these large scale pvp events.

The east have Shawnsy and his band of autists, who, whether you like them or not have a lot of capable players/leaders and other general players who are willing to encourage pvp. Whereas on West, even the “better” guilds like me too and buying time don’t have much of a presence at these events.

Back in the days where PANTSU would play these events and be outnumbered with a potato faction, the way we would win is leading from the front, as the faction would see the momentum and shift we created, they would join in and we would win those fights.

Buying Time / me too need to step up and start taking 15-30 people min to these events and leading the charge on their end via voice comms and showing the West running isn’t the best option.

7jqU2af.png

When you mean events, do you mean things like halcy and mm? Because every halcy or mm that ive been to its either been a win or a draw

When you mean events, do you mean things like halcy and mm? Because every halcy or mm that ive been to its either been a win or a draw
Oh yeah, doesn't stop the west from getting their teeth kicked in when it comes to the actual fighting

Back