What's new

Most Popular Faction?

Oh yeah, doesn't stop the west from getting their teeth kicked in when it comes to the actual fighting

population is balanced. there are more "tryhard" guilds on west. and we <im gay> fuck with the only ones on east. west has nothing to complain about except the quality of its players.

population is balanced. there are more "tryhard" guilds on west. and we <im gay> fuck with the only ones on east. west has nothing to complain about except the quality of its players.
Which is exactly what I said? Or are you too much of an autist to read

I must have missed the part where I was complaining
The biggest problem is complete lack of pvp leadership on the West side.
That and everyone is running around in small scale pvp specs so when those two things come together you get shit on in these large scale pvp events.

The east have Shawnsy and his band of autists, who, whether you like them or not have a lot of capable players/leaders and other general players who are willing to encourage pvp. Whereas on West, even the “better” guilds like me too and buying time don’t have much of a presence at these events.

Back in the days where PANTSU would play these events and be outnumbered with a potato faction, the way we would win is leading from the front, as the faction would see the momentum and shift we created, they would join in and we would win those fights.

Buying Time / me too need to step up and start taking 15-30 people min to these events and leading the charge on their end via voice comms and showing the West running isn’t the best option.

Dam I must have misunderstood what complaining means, because this looks exactly like complaining

Dam I must have misunderstood what complaining means, because this looks exactly like complaining
I mean, it's not, it's pointing out the weaknesses of the faction and providing solutions that can be pretty easily implemented.

Let me throw some complaining at you

"omggggggggggg so unfair, west is trash, east so much better p2w nerds hurrdurrr"

How dense are you?

From what I've seen I think the population is about evenly distributed, yet the type of content emphasized isn't. I'd say the east is a bit more pvp-oriented while the west is more farming/pve-oriented. If your playstyle is toward pvp giving the east a try wouldn't hurt.

I must have missed the part where I was complaining
I mean, it's not, it's pointing out the weaknesses of the faction and providing solutions that can be pretty easily implemented.

Let me throw some complaining at you

"omggggggggggg so unfair, west is trash, east so much better p2w nerds hurrdurrr"

How dense are you?

You pointed out the weaknesses without stepping forward to put said changes in place, which is still complaining.

It also doesn't help that most of that post is incorrect, considering that recently it's been even in the amount of times east and west win a straight pvp fight.

It's pug fighting you don't need to be in voice or have an organized group of 30 to win

It feels like factions are very evenly populated, East has slightly more people because more organized guilds decided to join there when the server launched. And that is the real difference between the two sides: Organization. East has it, West doesn't.

On live, West is usually more dominant than East (op trade routes tbh) and as a result, east usually dies before West once nations are established.

However, the more dominant faction on this server seems to currently be East.

Back