What's new

Motorcycle Design?

Aumdaydar

@Sparkle

Are we going to get this design added to our vocation shop, or is this classified in the same group with the B200's?

On live the design sold on the vocation shop for 120k vocation.

It's called a Mad Steambike

maxxedsteambike-800x300.jpg

Last edited:
It's not in this game version. It's added in one of the later versions.

But merit quests give gilda now, sooooo......
You get more Merits now from Merchant and Treasure Days then before. Custom quests that dropped Merits still drop them and you can also complete the following quests for Merits:
  • The Path of the Gladiator
  • Crimson Infantry
  • Crimson Reserves
  • Crimson Commanders
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
  • The Grimghast Vanguard
  • The Grimghast Army
  • Anthalon's Artifacts
  • The Bloody Basin
  • Mistmerrow Champion
  • Creatures from the Depths
  • Rise of the Luscas
  • Lusca Hunter

You get more Merits now from Merchant and Treasure Days then before. Custom quests that dropped Merits still drop them and you can also complete the following quests for Merits:
  • The Path of the Gladiator
  • Crimson Infantry
  • Crimson Reserves
  • Crimson Commanders
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
  • Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
  • The Grimghast Vanguard
  • The Grimghast Army
  • Anthalon's Artifacts
  • The Bloody Basin
  • Mistmerrow Champion
  • Creatures from the Depths
  • Rise of the Luscas
  • Lusca Hunter

The problem is that I personally never do Merchant and Treasure days events because I find them to be huge time sinks and quite boring... Then the same applies to pretty much most of the Q's you have mentioned where either I'm not online at the time the event is, or, stopped doing the events and such daily q's overall because it's a waste of time...

Also, Why did you HONOR ppl come here to spam your topic here and not in a NEW THREAD???
The topic is MOTORCYCLE DESIGN (mad steambike)

The problem is that I personally never do Merchant and Treasure days events because I find them to be huge time sinks and quite boring... Then the same applies to pretty much most of the Q's you have mentioned where either I'm not online at the time the event is, or, stopped doing the events and such daily q's overall because it's a waste of time...

Also, Why did you HONOR ppl come here to spam your topic here and not in a NEW THREAD???
The topic is MOTORCYCLE DESIGN (mad steambike)

if u dont want waste ur time with farming merrits, then just buy that design from others.

5x 115 for me... so many months wasted ... maybe u guys could check crap like this BEFORE patch. nobody want to waste 50k for nearly guaranteed 115 temper

if u dont want waste ur time with farming merrits, then just buy that design from others.

First, no where did I ever say that I did not have Merit or Loyalty to buy the design. Maybe it was implied and that is my mistake...

However,,,
The mindset behind these replies are kinda incongruous with one another... the mentality of one says "Wow I wasted so much time doing all this specific stuff" while the other says "Oh if you don't want to waste your time just buy it"

Like... "Go buy your new tempers from others then"... is not the kind of reply that I think you want to hear :D?

So then this is the same for the Merit badges...
Especialy considering there are other things that ppl would rather get with Merit Badges (Axis Mundi Aegis)... But since they are that much more annoying to get now...

This is why we are asking for alternative purchasing methods such as Gilda Star or Vocation badges...
Most of the vehicles in the game are avaliable for Gilda, a resource that you can at least FORCE yourself to earn faster by doing multiple trade-runs, no matter WHAT the time of day or day of the week... Now we are stuck with a system that forces you to go do events limited by the day of the week, and, various other factors?

Like... else where in forum and discord or in-game I have seen complaints of the fact that Merit's changed to this new system and so now ... Axis Mundi Aegis is overpriced if it's gonna stay at 800 badges since the old merit's system was replaced...
So at 750 badges... Steambike is worth the same as Axis Mundi Aegis basically :D?? Clearly it is not...
For example, I am not the only one questioning the high cost:

Just one question. Are u serious ?
I rather belive its a mistake and its supose to be gilda cuz after removing most of merit badges from quest and achivements its seems pretty imposible or/and not worth to gather so many merit badges for steambike.

750 Merits for Bike vs. 1.5k Gilda for S200... Balanced I guess??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
'idk

First, no where did I ever say that I did not have Merit or Loyalty to buy the design. Maybe it was implied and that is my mistake...

However,,,
The mindset behind these replies are kinda incongruous with one another... the mentality of one says "Wow I wasted so much time doing all this specific stuff" while the other says "Oh if you don't want to waste your time just buy it"

Like... "Go buy your new tempers from others then"... is not the kind of reply that I think you want to hear :D?

1. i said if YOU dont want to waste ur time then just buy it. i didnt said that i dont got it.
2. 50k honor temper isnt buyable.. if i could buy it then i would never waste 50k honor each try ^^

Back