What's new

My gold making method for noobs!

Cabalist

this will probably be saturated pretty soon, but for those who can invest money into it early, it has some potential!

Issued (1) warning point for reason(s): Unnecessary rude post. Keep it positive!
arcane buff w/ no real gold posting "gold making guides" i think you should maybe keep your secret to yourself so you can gear up some, or at least make a video of something good.

So somebody tries to do something helpful and this is the thanks they get? Nice!

Cabalist, it's probably not a good idea to post this kind of information. Apart from a total lack of appreciation for your effort, you'll destroy the market. Once everybody starts doing this, then nobody will make any gold from it.

So it's best to just keep it to yourself. If other people aren't smart enough to figure this stuff out for themselves, then that's their bad luck :p.

So somebody tries to do something helpful and this is the thanks they get? Nice!

Cabalist, it's probably not a good idea to post this kind of information. Apart from a total lack of appreciation for your effort, you'll destroy the market. Once everybody starts doing this, then nobody will make any gold from it.

So it's best to just keep it to yourself. If other people aren't smart enough to figure this stuff out for themselves, then that's their bad luck :p.

Doubtful it will hurt the market, when trade packs are much more profitable per 50 labor :).

Doubtful it will hurt the market, when trade packs are much more profitable per 50 labor :).

Hehe very true. But for those of us who'd rather have a tooth drawn than run trade packs, anything that impacts our gold making methods really hurts.

Do you know why people who make big money don't share their secret ? Because that's how you go from a great money making method to a dead one ;)

If some players do same craft that is profitable. If many players will do the same that is "dead" idea. You will fight with others in prices and you will lose money in the end. (you will lose silvers in any posting to AH. If you don't sell items you lose this money without income) This scroll business was good in the past, but prices of "points" are too low now to generate good income. Cheap materials + cheap scrolls = no profit.

Maybe you should generate money in Daily AH flip. Prices of items and materials change drasticly in hours to hours. train your "oracle skilL" and check the future changes! :D

I'm talking in general, this isn't "big money" this is barely worth the effort

The guide is for new players who don't have stuff set up for them already, while running trade packs do give more gold for a new person with the basic bitch cart it's time consuming and mentally deteriorating, i'm sure they'd rather do this for 8g profit per scroll than sit for 30minutes to make 30g from 3 packs if they get lucky with the rates

thanks everyone who supported my idea, it was simply to help new players make some initial gold. its not for long term gold making, i sure know how intimidating it is to join the server and have nothing... as does everyone else.

The guide is for new players who don't have stuff set up for them already, while running trade packs do give more gold for a new person with the basic bitch cart it's time consuming and mentally deteriorating, i'm sure they'd rather do this for 8g profit per scroll than sit for 30minutes to make 30g from 3 packs if they get lucky with the rates
8 gold /45-50 labor is good income. it's easy and fast money many times. You don't need trades now. Just do anything what you want. Mining or gathering or simple monster farming. Upgrades/regrades are cheaper now and the server has limited offer. If you chose good you can get extreme high income. Or just average, but 3-5 silver/labor and 11500 (or 14500) labor/day is not bad at all... I did many trade runs in the past (in my 1st server). I will not do it again. It's annoying and time consuming. But suggest trade for all players! I like low prices in stabilizer market. +more gold for new guys = more golds for me. because they will buy my Products too. :D

please quote where i said "big money"
I got 4-800 gold profit sometimes. That is not bad at all. 400-800 gold/30 minutes? Old time-gold times. Ok, you have a chance to stuck investment for hours or for 1-2 days. Or if you invest too many to the points and prices go down you will lose some gold (or you will get less money). But this craft was easy money. Than you break it now. Thank you, Mr Social! :D

I got 4-800 gold profit sometimes. That is not bad at all. 400-800 gold/30 minutes? Old time-gold times. Ok, you have a chance to stuck investment for hours or for 1-2 days. Or if you invest too many to the points and prices go down you will lose some gold (or you will get less money). But this craft was easy money. Than you break it now. Thank you, Mr Social! :D
hehe

Back