What's new

Need Advice on Healer Damage hybrids for 2.9

Over1ander

Hey All!

Excited for the new server to come out but i'm stuck at between a rock and a hard place for my class.

Currently I'm deciding between Paladin and Argent, because while I like to heal I also would like to be able to do some damage in a small scale fight.

So my first question is if I go this route should I go Obsidian Shortspear or would it be better to aim for a Flame Ayanad Club?

I'm out of the loop on 2.9 meta so my second question is Argent and Templar viable? Or am I gimping myself in this patch trying to play hybrid.

*edit: Changed Templar to Paladin.

Hey All!

Excited for the new server to come out but i'm stuck at between a rock and a hard place for my class.

Currently I'm deciding between Paladin and Argent, because while I like to heal I also would like to be able to do some damage in a small scale fight.

So my first question is if I go this route should I go Obsidian Shortspear or would it be better to aim for a Flame Ayanad Club?

I'm out of the loop on 2.9 meta so my second question is Argent and Templar viable? Or am I gimping myself in this patch trying to play hybrid.

*edit: Changed Templar to Paladin.

Personally I think Argent is way way better than Paladin just because you can dish out way more damage and still heal just as good (dual wielding), but if you're going more tank wise, then maybe paladin as an option. (Usually use a shield as paladin)

Definitely use an obsidian shortspear! Plus it'll be a while before you can get an ayanad anyways.

Only way I would ever using a club is if I was messing around as an argent but my main spec was a healer :p

Hope this helped, take care :D

Personally I think Argent is way way better than Paladin just because you can dish out way more damage and still heal just as good (dual wielding), but if you're going more tank wise, then maybe paladin as an option. (Usually use a shield as paladin)

Definitely use an obsidian shortspear! Plus it'll be a while before you can get an ayanad anyways.

Only way I would ever using a club is if I was messing around as an argent but my main spec was a healer :p

Hope this helped, take care :D
Thanks! I appreciate it. What off-hand do you suggest for Argent?

Back