What's new

Need some music ?

Hi, i'm writing this topic to know if people were looking for music.

I'm a basic musician in game (Shiro - Nuian Faction) and, some days there and then, i'm trying to import more and more music in game so ppl can play it somehow, somewhere... Sometimes !

So, if anyone want to try his luck, and have something that could fit in game... Meh, put your in game name, the song you would like to have in game and, maybe, i'll will sent it to your mailbox. (You can even mail me in game or /w but i'm not always connected)

... Depends if i'm lazy or not.

I got a plaza somewhere between Nuia and Haranya (Blue Point on Map), there's some public chest with some music i've import at some point. You can play some, or even take some if you really like them. Or even drop one of your own music, so ppl could play them or take it.

Teleport point is free if you manage to cross the sea...

And i'm posting this on trade channel so.... If you want to payback for the music, you can. But let's said that's more like a donation... (My usual prices per Tier are : 15g / 30g / 50g / 100g / 150 or 250 depends on how difficult)
Ngl, lumber prices are getting heavy those days...

Thanks for your time.

PS : I will try to only make music that sounds like something in ArcheRage, so please, no DJ Remix compilation 💀

Attachments

• image_2024-06-13_034904908.png
    image_2024-06-13_034904908.png
    677.6 KB · Views: 5
Back