What's new

Nerf the Boxes Poll

Should we Nerf the Current Boxes ?

• Total voters
As for me i voted Yes, because i cant donate, and i dont use bitcoins nor i do understand this system. I think i will never be able to donate again if nothing changing.

bitcoin is easy, tutorial on these forums on how to set it up, now don't get me wrong, 1000 credit boxes are 750ish right now so less of you actually doing bitcoin means I make more gold in game!

It is too simple to not learn what to do.

I voted no, primarily because since the box is already released and players have already bought them. It will be quite unfair for people that didn't buy/going to buy in near future. If we nerf the box now, the price of the items are going to go back up, and whoever bought them first will be able to benefit by reselling them on the market.

As for me i voted Yes, because i cant donate, and i dont use bitcoins nor i do understand this system. I think i will never be able to donate again if nothing changing.

Hello

Well it is not as simple as it can be, many are hoping that administration will implement another user-friendly way of donating, but for now this is what we use, and there are in-depth guides, even though both are mentioned, try using ephereum becouse of lower fees.

Back