What's new

New auto loot pet item

moruk2369

Do you have any chance of having this item in archerage?
9i0V96S.jpg

please sparkles, everyone here knows that you have more competition than xl games, you can create this item, even if it does not exist in this version

this is not the issue, the point is that I kill a lot of mobs at the same time, and so I can continue killing without having to go to the body of the monster, not to mention that it is not only this item, increase drop rate, hp, xp and many other things

I kill 6-10 mobs per pull, and my F key works just fine. Yours does too, this item is just perpetuating being lazy.

I kill 6-10 mobs per pull, and my F key works just fine. Yours does too, this item is just perpetuating being lazy.

has nothing to do with being lazy.
remove direct access to auction house, walk to an auctioneer whenever you wanna check the ah,
remove the teleport book, walk where you want to go
remove shift-clicking items to auto unseal/use

it has nothing to do with being lazy, it's a QoL suggestion that i'd love to see.
i don't see how it would negatively affect you so why do you care ?

The auction house is an intermittent thing that is made annoying to access by the fact that most housing zones are far away from the NPC.
Every game has some form of teleportation, this was a bad example.
Auto-unsealing I'm meh about, I come from a game where things aren't hidden behind a shit labor system.

You have to sit there an extra 3 seconds and press F several times. It has everything to do with lazy. It's an unnecessary request for an item that has already been confirmed to be nonexistent in our version that would give lazy people a reason to just afk farm. On retail you could sit on the other side of a wall with a pet, and the pet would autoattack the mob and if you had a decent gear set on the pet, you could afk there for free kills and XP. The autoloot would just give people reason to do this here for Librarian Coinpurses/Bundles and free mats. People would just use this to afk farm seabugs, Library, Noble's, and Jester's purses overnight.

So yeah, I don't see how it would negatively affect me. It would negatively affect everyone, actually.

thank you, was it that hard to give a proper explaination of why it's a bad thing ?

I always assumed people generally thought that automating gameplay was a bad thing, so I felt no need to give a proper explanation as to why automating gameplay was a bad thing lol

The auction house is an intermittent thing that is made annoying to access by the fact that most housing zones are far away from the NPC.
Every game has some form of teleportation, this was a bad example.
Auto-unsealing I'm meh about, I come from a game where things aren't hidden behind a shit labor system.

You have to sit there an extra 3 seconds and press F several times. It has everything to do with lazy. It's an unnecessary request for an item that has already been confirmed to be nonexistent in our version that would give lazy people a reason to just afk farm. On retail you could sit on the other side of a wall with a pet, and the pet would autoattack the mob and if you had a decent gear set on the pet, you could afk there for free kills and XP. The autoloot would just give people reason to do this here for Librarian Coinpurses/Bundles and free mats. People would just use this to afk farm seabugs, Library, Noble's, and Jester's purses overnight.

So yeah, I don't see how it would negatively affect me. It would negatively affect everyone, actually.

It's not 3 seconds, I usually spend 6 to 8 hours a day on the mobs

lul, u have your farm, and my farm is underwater mobs, this not a macro, this just a new good itens for everyone!

lul, u have your farm, and my farm is underwater mobs, this not a macro, this just a new good itens for everyone!

Did you not read how a decently geared pet could kill LIBRARY mobs, so this item would basically enable people to afk farm mobs like a bot program?

I would pay a lot of credits for an auto-looting pet. That's a perfect example of a convenience (and anti carpal-tunnel) item that is not game breaking or unbalancing in any way. The perfect thing for a cash shop.

As a 230k larceny AoE farmer it would help my efficiency a lot.

Did you not read how a decently geared pet could kill LIBRARY mobs, so this item would basically enable people to afk farm mobs like a bot program?
I am not familiar with these Powerstone Pets, but I think they are non-combat pets, which only gives you buffs. So if it can auto-loot, then it can't kill anything. Since we can't have multiple accounts, the only problem can be when you afk with your friend, who got his pet to kill everything around you, and you got your own to loot.

If you ask me, it's insanely inefficient (without multi accounting 8) and we can safely say that these Powerstone looters can't really be abused with afk methods. If someone saw these looters on live can confirm what I said is true or fale, that would be great!

As an aoe farmer myself also I would welcome them for sure, but not really think it is worth using over the +loot% bear. And it's not laziness, because how the game works on client side, you can miss the looting with "F" even if you pressed. And every MMORPG in which you can mass kill mobs have an auto-loot or at least aoe-loot option.

Last edited:
And every MMORPG in which you can mass kill mobs have an auto-loot or at least aoe-loot option.

Until they were 8 years into existence, Lineage 2 didn't. I was killing upwards of 40-50 mobs per pull, each dropping currency and at least 1 crafting material, and would sit there with my party members spamming the pickup button to grab drops as soon as the pull was done, and did this for years. Auto-looting is laziness, plain and simple. I love how the people defending it can't be arsed with finding out if they actually looted the at-most-8 bodies they killed in one pull lmao

Hell yea it's laziness. Well, that and a cure for sore fingers. I would spend $ for credits because of that laziness and so would a lot of other people, and it wouldn't negatively impact the game for anyone else in any way.

Back