What's new

New characters for 3.0?

Hetza

This is only something I’m hoping for but in the forums I’ve read up that archerage in the future may update but I know it doesn’t say that it will be 100% but if it does this is a major update and adding in new races and such. But would there be a feature allowing you to change your race? Kind of like character customisation but only for those who’s nation they originally come from like west can only change to dwarfs not warborn. I feel like it would be a major waste for me to put in so much effort when suddenly a character of my dreams comes out but you are torn on losing absolutely everything in order to start fresh while others who chose not to or even those who chose to but have allot of money stay ahead and your left with a further disadvantage.

This is only something I’m hoping for but in the forums I’ve read up that archerage in the future may update but I know it doesn’t say that it will be 100% but if it does this is a major update and adding in new races and such. But would there be a feature allowing you to change your race? Kind of like character customisation but only for those who’s nation they originally come from like west can only change to dwarfs not warborn. I feel like it would be a major waste for me to put in so much effort when suddenly a character of my dreams comes out but you are torn on losing absolutely everything in order to start fresh while others who chose not to or even those who chose to but have allot of money stay ahead and your left with a further disadvantage.
If you ever played retail at all you'd know level a dwarf or warborne was the easiest thing alive, you can get level 35-40 within 30 minutes of questing there. Imagine that on 5X Rates? Just level up and upgrade your armor.

Its more a problem that things you worked for over month like costume or warriorbadges are not tradable.

If you ever played retail at all you'd know level a dwarf or warborne was the easiest thing alive, you can get level 35-40 within 30 minutes of questing there. Imagine that on 5X Rates? Just level up and upgrade your armor.
That may be so but what about all the high tier gear you’ve grinded to get and it’s bound.

Consider it this way. If you get a level 30 with a full set of level 30 mythic gear full infused with gems and all. Then go ahead and pair them up with an average gearscore level 55. What do you get? A level 55 complaining about be one shot by a healer... so pretty much all the good gear e.g obsidian is bound so say goodbye if you wanted a new race.

Consider it this way. If you get a level 30 with a full set of level 30 mythic gear full infused with gems and all. Then go ahead and pair them up with an average gearscore level 55. What do you get? A level 55 complaining about be one shot by a healer... so pretty much all the good gear e.g obsidian is bound so say goodbye if you wanted a new race.
or upgrade them a tier and send them? lol they get unbound when u upgrade them

No race changing, this server will be so much better on 3.0 when the majority of the population is not one of the retarded new classes.

or upgrade them a tier and send them? lol they get unbound when u upgrade them
Hmmm mind telling me how someone would do that if e.g you have a tier 7? Oh wait you can it’s already max. Also I did say it’s perfectly fine IF you have the money because the you can easily start off fresh or even upgrade but what if you have a t5 or T4 it’s an absolute fourtune to upgrade to the next tier escpecially if you want to do it for all your Armor too.

lmao at people having issues with t7 gear transferring.

Fuck you if you want to change factions to dodge pvp or to try and freefarm the winning side at the time. You have to start over.

lmao at people having issues with t7 gear transferring.

Fuck you if you want to change factions to dodge pvp or to try and freefarm the winning side at the time. You have to start over.
I wouldn't want to change faction just race. The Dragonborn looks dope.

Hmmm mind telling me how someone would do that if e.g you have a tier 7? Oh wait you can it’s already max. Also I did say it’s perfectly fine IF you have the money because the you can easily start off fresh or even upgrade but what if you have a t5 or T4 it’s an absolute fourtune to upgrade to the next tier escpecially if you want to do it for all your Armor too.
You could just not t7 the armor if u plan on changing race?

Last edited:
You could just not t7 the armor if u plan on changing raes?
I can understand what you mean by that ive been considering it but what your saying is pretty much put up with being one shot by anyone because of things being bound and the new races in an update that they said they MIGHT* do. They have not yet clarified if they will so who knows how long it will take?! it would be great to know a date or even an estimate.

I can understand what you mean by that ive been considering it but what your saying is pretty much put up with being one shot by anyone because of things being bound and the new races in an update that they said they MIGHT* do. They have not yet clarified if they will so who knows how long it will take?! it would be great to know a date or even an estimate.

There is gear that is unbound... If you intend on switching toons then you obviously should go crafted gear so you can just send it to them after you level them. Plus the 3.0 update will introduce Erenor, so at that time you can decided to sell it if its an udgradeable delph or divine ayanad if you wish or a epic+ obsidian is on sale.

Why are you so focused on obsidian if it doesn't suit you needs or concerns for the future?

As for estimated date, they said they don't have any thing to mention about it and will once they do. You should pay attention to the RU AR. They have been in 2.9 for 8 months, us for only 1. I think its safe to say we are a long way off from 3.0.

Ill be honest i actually quite like 2.9 due to the endless arrows for archery suiting people with high pings rather than the skill qued version being super slow like extremely slower than a basic bow attack even with 700 attack speed

Back