What's new

New Deer mount stealth ability not working as intended

That was intentional and made as a visual effect skill. Can't be a complete stealth as it lasts for 45 seconds, that is quite a long time in comparison to other mounts.

Then can i get a refund for the credits i used ? @Sparkle you can take everything i got from the boxes back . This should really have been mentioned in the tooltip and description. The only thing that really made me pick it over other mounts was the ability to stealth and not even that is a full stealth. It feels like false advertising or just bad description :(

Remove stealth, and give me leap pls. If its "intended" that way - its a useless ability for a mount.

Mount is not bugged due to it no refunds for it are possible.
Though mount is invisible, it should still leave ice, fire, electric (depending on mount) traces.

The only bug found is for mount not coming out of stealth. Due to it, in 45 secs, character becomes visible and mount not. Will be fixed.
Mounts traces will remain visible, that is a visual effect.

If this is in fact intended, that's ridiculous - and SHOULD have been stated in the tooltip or during the post about the mounts from earlier this week.

This is a blatant lie, to consider it "intended".

Sparkle, I think you're misunderstanding the bug here...

The mount itself leaves a trace of the entire toon/name..

https://i.gyazo.com/00d450a1385ec9240c46d6cdf80f098c.gif

That's already fixed. You'll not see a character name when in stealth after the restart later today. In case you'll still see it, we'll have it exchanged after the restart. You'll need to submit a ticket for it if your issue remains.

That's already fixed. You'll not see a character name when in stealth after the restart later today. In case you'll still see it, we'll have it exchanged after the restart. You'll need to submit a ticket for it if your issue remains.
So you're stating that I should not be able to see my friends, or have them see me while in stealth while mounted... correct?
For all intensive purposes, I've screen capped this post for my tracking purposes.

So you're stating that I should not be able to see my friends, or have them see me while in stealth while mounted... correct?
For all intensive purposes, I've screen capped this post for my tracking purposes.

What I'm stating is that is a regular stealth, but the only difference is prolonged stealth (45 sec) and visual effect (mount leaves traces: fire, ice, electric).

Thanks for the clarification Sparkle. The bug i mentioned was being able to see character health but you have cleared that up. I think leaving a trace behind should also be stated in the tooltip tho.

Back