What's new

New Player & Housing

Lilika

Hello, hoping someone can help me out. New player and now lvl 53, and on my way up I noticed you had to be lvl 52 to harvest or craft. I saw in chat that's in order to keep away bots. Fair enough, so I focused on getting to lvl 52 and then I would get into crafting, trade runs, housing etc.

So now at 53, I've purchased the plan for my Thatched Farm House and found some land to start building. I go to place the house and I don't have enough tax certificates and found out those can be crafted at your scarecrow farm so I placed that down on some land. Great, now to make those tax certs ... but I can't because it says I need 230k proficiency to do it and I have like 2k. Am I missing something (other than proficiency)? Seems like anytime I attempt anything other than leveling there is some kind of burrier preventing me. I played on live servers a couple years ago and don't remember getting your house construction being so difficult, other than gathering mats.

So am I stuck trying to grind up Proficiency or am I missing something simple?

Thanks.

230k proficiency is required for tradeable tax certs. You can make bound certs at any proficiency. You should see 2 different tax certs options.

You are missing something simple.. there are two options. 230k are for tradeable certs. You need 0 to make the bound ones.

Back