What's new

New player, How to do you guys level up?

Eraqus1

Hello,

A new player here, I wanted to ask how you guys level up? do you guys just do the main quest? or what?
I also played this game official server

Mainly just do the green quests and any side quests in the area to help you level up to the mobs in the areas the green quests take you too. Save all your purses and open them up in one session make sure you have Xp pots up when you do this. You could also worm fish or break down things like rice with knives until you hit level 52. Enjoy the game and welcome to the server.

There are also a few good guides from our players with some tips in Game Guides sections. Check them out.

Sorry for creating a duplicate thread I was confuse that if the guides where a bit outdated thanks for replying!

follow the quest line. should drop u off around 45 then mine. if ur in east go to halo hollow mine. so i played all day then before i went to bed i mined and turned them into bricks to which i sold on the AH. the next day woke up with capped labor mined and turned into rawstone. should drop u off around 52 assuming u used all the extra exp tonics. then from there it gets easier

follow the quest line. should drop u off around 45 then mine. if ur in east go to halo hollow mine. so i played all day then before i went to bed i mined and turned them into bricks to which i sold on the AH. the next day woke up with capped labor mined and turned into rawstone. should drop u off around 52 assuming u used all the extra exp tonics. then from there it gets easier
considering you cant mine until lvl 52 you should bait fish from 45 to 52 or just bait fish from whenever you can afford worms

Back