What's new

New Questline Bug

You need to restart the quest by dropping it and taking it again. If that doesn't correct it you need to restart your game and try again

that is true i fly over the spot alot of times and it didnt counted i end up allways failing the quest becuse of that i have to abandon and retake the quest all the time still allways fail

EDIT: tryed restarting the game and no luck, even the green dots dessapeared from the map but there is one "UP!" that doesnt count and its that one that is behind lucius that one doesnt count, i passed right on the spot and nothing happand

Last edited:
It took me more times than i care to share to get this quest completed. The way i found to do it was to get close to a point, open my world map and fly right over the marker. On the middle/north point, it's above the highest peak so you have to hit S and fly pretty high above the mountain to get it to complete. If that's the point giving you problems, just keep going up until you get it once you're in the correct spot.

It took me more times than i care to share to get this quest completed. The way i found to do it was to get close to a point, open my world map and fly right over the marker. On the middle/north point, it's above the highest peak so you have to hit S and fly pretty high above the mountain to get it to complete. If that's the point giving you problems, just keep going up until you get it once you're in the correct spot.
thats what i did too but it didnt counted the marker on the quest hited 0 too so i was right above the point

You need to go through 3 points within 10 mins after you start a quest. If you don't finish the quest in time, drop it, restart the game and take quest again.
If you still have time but can't get the point counted, it means you are not at the exact point. Follow the in-game directions. Even if you are on "0" point, pay attention to up and down arrow mark, as you may need to move a bit higher or lower from th place.
There is no bug in the quest, you are just not at the exact point.

You need to go through 3 points within 10 mins after you start a quest. If you don't finish the quest in time, drop it, restart the game and take quest again.
If you still have time but can't get the point counted, it means you are not at the exact point. Follow the in-game directions. Even if you are on "0" point, pay attention to up and down arrow mark, as you may need to move a bit higher or lower from th place.
There is no bug in the quest, you are just not at the exact point.
so the fly high counts too?

I did that yesterday, and one other guy was stuck with it too. If you are talking about the one nearest to the quest giver, you need to go really high up for it. Press "S" and make circles around that point, it eventually gave me the credit. The other 2 spots were easy, slightly above the ground counted it.
And just a quick note: I liked this quest, it was pretty fun and different from the average Archeage quests, thank you.

Back