What's new

New Wings questions

Rexywilly

Since the Astra Wings Glider is out in the RNG boxes, I got 1 questions, Will the Ravenspine Wings come out as well in the soon future? *basically a black version of the wings.

actually can we not put those in the game? i know its a long ways off but they are a bit broken. auto invuln on take off, at least with the ezi glider you have to be able to pop the skill with the ravenspine wings you just click your glide button and can escape most engages.

actually can we not put those in the game? i know its a long ways off but they are a bit broken. auto invuln on take off, at least with the ezi glider you have to be able to pop the skill with the ravenspine wings you just click your glide button and can escape most engages.

I agree with this.

Anything can happen:)
Thanks for your suggestions, but its too early to speak about this here. Ofcourse we'll inform players beforehand so you all could have a chance to discuss about it.

But the Astra Wings Glider is so pretty :) and in the game right now :) So buy them boxes with credits or purchase credits with gold on the AH :)

If 3.5 comes around without profound changes made to the trading system, I'm definitely out. That patch was the death knell of ArcheAge.

DJ5GLlJVoAEVisf.jpg

It's so beautiful though. :( (Faelight Wings)

If 3.5 comes around without profound changes made to the trading system, I'm definitely out. That patch was the death knell of ArcheAge.

That won't be for quite some time anyway, but yes I agree with you there will have to be a major overhaul of the trading system in 3.5.

All of this. And 3.0 needs to not touch the vocation system. Add to it, sure. But taking away the 1 vocation badge per 2 labor spent was a terrible idea.

Also seeds should be additionally purchasable with vocation AND gold, not just vocation

Yes. Ravenspines are a huge reason of why a lot of people quit live. It's a stupid glider that doesn't need to be in the game.

Back