What's new

Nyash Myash sprinkler bug on Rangora

Thats the same guild i think that is exploiting players not being able to get kicked durring dominions.
Administration has been notified.

this is a funny video but is in no way something that should be bannable lol. rangora is basically a glorified mob with a drop that is a nice offhand, we can 2 man it without glitching it. let them glitch it if they want. its memeingless

Its still being discussed what is to be done related to glitches in the open world.
Will notify you once i know more. Just patience ;)

Its still being discussed what is to be done related to glitches in the open world.
Will notify you once i know more. Just patience ;)

I just want to point our that people were banned for glitching Kraken and Leviathen with the harpoon your own galleon on live.

Announcement will be made soon on this and other issues with bosses soon by administration.

Any interaction with the boss except players + siege equipment should be bannable.

Exploitation is a thin line away from cheating.

I just want to point our that people were banned for glitching Kraken and Leviathen with the harpoon your own galleon on live.
The impact between a Leviathan kill and a Rangora kill isn't the same tho.

Rangora spawns several times a day (if killed) and drops a mid-tier weapon. Leviathan on the other hand, drops the best galleon in the game, aswell as other gear and materials that are exceedingly rare.

Rangora spawns several times a day (if killed) and drops a mid-tier weapon. Leviathan on the other hand, drops the best galleon in the game, aswell as other gear and materials that are exceedingly rare.

it also drops the plan for the fire ironclad, the best siege weapon in game. Funny how they killed this boss on rotation while glitching and will now be doing 2 sieges.

Does it matter what it drops ? Exploiting to avoid mechanics is still exploiting a boss for gain. It doesnt matter if its a 50 silver reward or a 40k reward

it also drops the plan for the fire ironclad, the best siege weapon in game. Funny how they killed this boss on rotation while glitching and will now be doing 2 sieges.
They got siege scrolls for cheap. I was at the siege for Method, they had nowhere near enough tanks to actually do anything. They got steamrolled on both sieges.

Does it matter what it drops ? Exploiting to avoid mechanics is still exploiting a boss for gain. It doesnt matter if its a 50 silver reward or a 40k reward
I think it does. Rangora isn't a hard boss, doing it by glitching it just makes it less annoying. Exploiting Leviathan on the other hand, means trying to avoid the NEED for an Enoan Galleon to do it.

Back