What's new

o_O No Reindeer/Yuletide Freighter?!

Hi!

We are planning to add Reindeer to the next RNG box that will be added a few days prior New Year.

Kind of defeats the purpose if the Christmas themed RNG box comes AFTER Christmas. :thinking:

How about get rid of turtle/turkey box and gives us this one now, because, to be honest, the current RNG box is trash.

Kind of disappointed as well that it is a Christmas freighter/mount yet it's added only later on and in form of RNG boxes... There is no way to donate for a lot of us who don't want cryptocurrency and this will just make it a lot harder to acquire. Was hoping for this to get added but not in such a way.

Why not add it to the actual event for the winter maiden coins at least? We just had a whole thread on costumes and people voted overwhelmingly to have things added to the cash shop instead of temporarily to these garbage rng boxes. I'm pretty sure most people feel the same way about the freighter cosmetics.

Also, since the whole rng topic is up.
While i kinda like rng boxes (Yes i said it) the stuff u add to it really suck.

I'm pretty sure they used to sell the turtle for credits (It's not even that good).
Now you are adding the Reindeer for next week rng box when xmas will be behind us. i mean.. really? Lol

Please add something that actually worth the $$ to the rng boxes.

Thank you.

We can't change current RNG or Event. Reindeer can be added to the next RNG only. Per requests from the several threads, we understood you'd like to have it added, so decided to include into the next RNG. Would you like us not to add it then?

We can't change current RNG or Event. Reindeer can be added to the next RNG only. Per requests from the several threads, we understood you'd like to have it added, so decided to include into the next RNG. Would you like us not to add it then?
Where has anyone said they wouldn’t want it added?
People are saying they want it added.. but in line with Christmas. As in, before or on Christmas. Not the week after Christmas.. it’s a Christmas themed box/item, so it makes sense it be on Christmas.

As opposed to a turkey which would be more appropriate for thanksgiving

So it's not possible to add it to the cash shop directly?

It should be added as a straight up purchace for credits that way it can be added right away and people who want it can get it before xmas

Back