What's new

What Faction are you?

• East

• West

Results are only viewable after voting.

Al4n

Hello I was wondering if there has been any update as to what the peak population is for online players on each faction?

Or if we cannot get official numbers, can we at least know what the percentage is for each faction? (like 45% east, 55% west?)

Thanks,

Ok, thanks for the information. I am curious as to how the population has changed in the last 5 days. Also I am still wondering how many players are online during peak hours?

Are we talking 100 players on each faction? 500 players? Any insight would be nice.

Edit: I also saw another forum post stating that EAST has 4x the population of EAST? Can anyone attest to this?

Event wise (Halcy and MM), the east far out number the west.

As for total population, i guess it quite high. Last time i was in the queue for a trial, i was position 400.

Event wise (Halcy and MM), the east far out number the west.

As for total population, i guess it quite high. Last time i was in the queue for a trial, i was position 400.
Halcy and MM arent accurate methods of population. Due to other events overlapping with halcy and MM the populations are often split based on priority of what you need more as a player. Sometimes East has more, sometimes West has more. Ive seen it both ways so far.

West outnumbered East at abyssal though and thats way more valuable than any halcy or MM.

Back