What's new

open EU english server

well since everyone is complaining about ping open a oceanic server im sick of playing at 200+ ping always..
that way it can be me and the 20 or 30 other Australians that play this server on it.

I believe opening and EU server would just divide the population more this was advertised as an NA Pserver for us in the NA region it is your choice to play here and bitching for a server for your region is dumb. So buy ping booster, play on the RU server or official we shouldn't have to cater to your region when it was open for ours and they know perfectly well EU makes up half the %age so don't pull the "if we leave no one plays" card.

Last edited:
I believe opening and EU server would just divide the population more this was advertised as an NA Pserver for us in the NA region it is your choice to play here and bitching for a server for your country is dumb. So buy ping booster, play on the RU server or official we shouldn't have to cater to your region when it was open for ours and they know perfectly well EU makes up half the %age so don't pull the "if we leave no one plays" card.

EU is a country nice.

Back