What's new

Peace Treaty change.

Guilds who dont want to be in dominion should be able to remain in peace. I'm sorry if it gets in the way of your dominion for packs d*ck move. If its fair PVP you are looking for, contact guild leaders for friendly dominion, if its free packs, find reds and leave your nation alone :)

There are plenty of pvp-oriented guilds who don't run protection. Perhaps you should pvp with them.
If a potato guild is content to stay in safe zones, and earn/spend 80 prestige ever other day, then you shouldn't be able to force them into pvp they don't want. This is a sandbox mmo. People get to play the way they want to play, not how you want them to play.

I think a cd works per player anyway, so then people would still be able to alternate using one I guess x)

Ofc it's frustrating to find guild under protection when you try dom them, but I agree that it is their choice. Heck, it is greatly advised to do so if you're a guild with people who do nonstop tr. Even my semi-casual pvp guild back on retail said, "if you do an expensive traderun in peace zone, put that dam scroll up."

Bad idea. This is supposed to be a sandbox game, and this change would cater to one side specifically, and prevent people who don't want to participate from playing the way they want to play.

It's a great idea if your goal is to ensure all guilds are either level 2 max or the top geared megaguild; as anything between the two will get harassed to death.

I Partly Agree with @Elysea, Lets turn of Nui's Protection during Dominion and also let Players unable to join Mirage.
Give the Players a 10 sec immunity or till they Use a skill.

Overall I Agree With @shidoren and @ZielonyG Why should a Guild that gets the Guild Benefits (Guildbank, Enhanced Guildbuff) be able to run Peace 24/7

Maybe They are able to come up with a system where Guildleaders can Choose 1 Time (Or reset with a Ticket) what kind of guild they want

TR Guild/Potato Guild Let them run 24/7 Peace but dont give them the Benefits (Guildbank, Enhanced Guildbuff).

PvP Guild but let them not be able to always run Peace.

Last edited:
I Partly Agree with @Elysea, Lets turn of Nui's Protection during Dominion and also let Players unable to join Mirage.
Give the Players a 10 sec immunity or till they Use a skill.

Overall I Agree With @shidoren and @ZielonyG Why should a Guild that gets the Guild Benefits (Guildbank, Enhanced Guildbuff) be able to run Peace 24/7

Maybe They are able to come up with a system where Guildleaders can Choose 1 Time (Or reset with a Ticket) what kind of guild they want

TR Guild/Potato Guild Let them run 24/7 Peace but dont give them the Benefits (Guildbank, Enhanced Guildbuff).

PvP Guild but let them not be able to always run Peace.

Why would a "potato" guild be denied an upgraded guild store? There's furnishings in it, some special mounts that don't add anything to PvP... So stuff they can collect? And what about guilds that have both new players and PvP-ers like mine? Why would we need to choose what type of guild we are???

-> If a guild earns the experience to spend it on the custom content, let them use it. Don't make it more of an elite content than it already is atm.

And no, I do not agree with removing peace zones during domininions. You might ask "why?", well simply because atm, there is ONE such area where there's no nui zone already it is Miroir Tundra. People port afk players there and farm them for an hour during a dominion for an easy win. Don't support that please.
Side note: I think @Elysea was being sarcastic, correct me if I'm wrong...

Heck, it is greatly advised to do so if you're a guild with people who do nonstop tr. Even my semi-casual pvp guild back on retail said, "if you do an expensive traderun in peace zone, put that dam scroll up."
If we gonna get cooldown between adding another Peace Treaty (lets say 1day for a example) guilds could just choose a day when players should do more trade runs and in day when its cooldown do it less or try to avoid that.

There are plenty of pvp-oriented guilds who don't run protection. Perhaps you should pvp with them.
Dont think you know but even guilds that are pvp-oriented runs peace (BR SQUAD now runs 24/7 peace, DPS from East also have protection on last checked it was 7 days) also think theres only few guilds without protection up. Our server support PVE in almost every custom things we get there and PVP is dying i can fight with BR's in two ways purple or duels but in first one we can get hourly jail time in second when someone not dying theres no fun.

The day my guild gets told how to play, forces us into pvp when we don't want too, will be the day I quit the game. I like being able to have a choice of the way I want to play. I'm so sick of people complaining about no pvp, I seem to find lots of it when I want. Maybe the whiners need to find a game that is pvp only not a sandbox where players have a choice and not a bunch of dictators telling us how to play. Its the same as everyday I'm on game and reading in chat how its a dead server, but yet seem to find a lot of players on its just people aren't doing what they want, new players read that and then decide maybe its not worth putting in the effort.

I'm confused, I'm kinda new so I don't know the ins and outs of dominion and peace treaties but does it prevent you from purpling on people outside peace zone? if it doesn't what's limiting your pvp content? or is the whole point of this thread to cripple a feature that's used to prevent harrasment in non pvp zones?

I'm confused, I'm kinda new so I don't know the ins and outs of dominion and peace treaties but does it prevent you from purpling on people outside peace zone? if it doesn't what's limiting your pvp content? or is the whole point of this thread to cripple a feature that's used to prevent harrasment in non pvp zones?

It prevents a dominion, and the explanation (edit: of why there should be a cd) is a dominion saves the hassle of purpling, and the annoyance of a duel where people don't actually die and there's this short debuff instead where you can't move.

The day my guild gets told how to play, forces us into pvp when we don't want too, will be the day I quit the game. I like being able to have a choice of the way I want to play. I'm so sick of people complaining about no pvp, I seem to find lots of it when I want. Maybe the whiners need to find a game that is pvp only not a sandbox where players have a choice and not a bunch of dictators telling us how to play. Its the same as everyday I'm on game and reading in chat how its a dead server, but yet seem to find a lot of players on its just people aren't doing what they want, new players read that and then decide maybe its not worth putting in the effort.

I agree, there's PvP if you ask for it and/or if you look for it... People do organise scrims now and then, and we do random pug stuff after events like Whalesong.

And even one guild that supposedly has nonstop peace scroll, I managed to dom them twice. I'd say patience is key but I don't have that, am just stubborn.

I agree, there's PvP if you ask for it and/or if you look for it... People do organise scrims now and then, and we do random pug stuff after events like Whalesong.
Last time when i heard about scrims it was talk about pn1 and pn2 but NEVER happend. Random pug stuff its only PVE train thing. Every PVP content now its dead MM/Halcy west barely coming for kraken/twt/RD east also.

Last time when i heard about scrims it was talk about pn1 and pn2 but NEVER happend. Random pug stuff its only PVE train thing. Every PVP content now its dead MM/Halcy west barely coming for kraken/twt/RD east also.

stepfamily had scrims with east, saw that happening a while ago

My suggestion is to change Peace Treaty that to not being able stack dom protection for 24/7 and add a cooldown for using another Peace Treaty. Now most guilds run peace 24/7 that makes impossible to declare dominion.
Sure, let's also add a (1000g * guild_level) cost to use it as well

Back