What's new

Peace Treaty change.

The best is still to imitate other games such as Fiesta Online, when someone creates a guild is given to choose between guilds of battles and exhibition guilds being the latter not involved in wars but if content. In this case the second option would disable the domination and the first group can play among themselves, imagine a guild of new friends who want to go to level 3 just to get cloaks, the solution is not to go from guild to guild to get them but those who want to verify who has the largest lower member to compete with the other who wants to verify the same.

Trying to force pvp will only make the server more dead than it already is...

The best is still to imitate other games such as Fiesta Online, when someone creates a guild is given to choose between guilds of battles and exhibition guilds being the latter not involved in wars but if content. In this case the second option would disable the domination and the first group can play among themselves, imagine a guild of new friends who want to go to level 3 just to get cloaks, the solution is not to go from guild to guild to get them but those who want to verify who has the largest lower member to compete with the other who wants to verify the same.

Trying to force pvp will only make the server more dead than it already is...

I still do not think this is suitable for ArcheAge at all, because there's too many different things that can be done in this game, and there's people like me who enjoy ALL of those things, and making people choose what they want ruins the sandbox element of this game. So thank you but no thanks... :/

I agree with avie in that regard. You dont need to corner yourself in one option because, if at some point the guild decides to get more involved in PVP you will have to create a new guild to do so.

I agree with avie in that regard. You dont need to corner yourself in one option because, if at some point the guild decides to get more involved in PVP you will have to create a new guild to do so.

If you had researched the game I mentioned you would know that there you can buy a scroll that allows you to change the type of guild with money from the game. As I said before, the decision of who wants to get involved in events to see who has the biggest must only be between them, then you are the ones who cry because there are no people or it is not populated

If you had researched the game I mentioned you would know that there you can buy a scroll that allows you to change the type of guild with money from the game. As I said before, the decision of who wants to get involved in events to see who has the biggest must only be between them, then you are the ones who cry because there are no people or it is not populated

We do different things all the time in my guild, so you want us to pay daily or weekly? Still, no thanks.

We do different things all the time in my guild, so you want us to pay daily or weekly? Still, no thanks.

You see, when you touch your wallet, nobody wants to, but with other people's wallets, everybody wants to propose.

If you don't want to pay or raise money with your guild to cover that cost, why should others line up under your ideas? If you want to have a guild that is pvp, why would you pay every day the change? It doesn't make sense, this would only benefit both sides, those who have problems and need to see if they have the big member or not and those who want to play without being bothered. Now the only thing that would be missing is that they propose to remove the period of peace until level 3.

You see, when you touch your wallet, nobody wants to, but with other people's wallets, everybody wants to propose.

If you don't want to pay or raise money with your guild to cover that cost, why should others line up under your ideas? If you want to have a guild that is pvp, why would you pay every day the change? It doesn't make sense, this would only benefit both sides, those who have problems and need to see if they have the big member or not and those who want to play without being bothered. Now the only thing that would be missing is that they propose to remove the period of peace until level 3.

You lost me there. "My ideas"? I'm just saying it's fine as it is? Same as other people in this thread? And I am paying up a lot already, tyvm, to level up my guild in the first place and give my guildies access to the custom content.

And I don't agree with "both sides" as if there are only two sides, as I have been saying, there's also a grey area for other guilds. Also, the only hardcore pvp guilds were pn1 and pn2. Hardcore potato guilds are easier to find.

Back