What's new

People blocking The road with trees in Marianpole

You mean Tellz ? That's not blocking, over the past week he has placed 3 different types of trees along the road ...

It's not blocking anything, you can drive through trees ffs. I for one quite like that he makes it look nice. The run is boring and it makes it feel better.

You can only drive through trees that are on public land. I think he's planting them for RP reasons but it's really annoying because its easy to get stuck on them if you're driving a freighter since the foliage blocks your view. Thankfully he can't plant them directly on the road.

I don't mind people planting RP flowers but please don't put them so close to traffic!

You can only drive through trees that are on public land. I think he's planting them for RP reasons but it's really annoying because its easy to get stuck on them if you're driving a freighter since the foliage blocks your view. Thankfully he can't plant them directly on the road.

I don't mind people planting RP flowers but please don't put them so close to traffic!
i dont mind as well aslong i dont get mi 8x8 sorounded by trees preventing me to get from or store packs on my own farm there is a reason not to plant trees on roads in video games and real life as well :D

Awww, poor Trees what will Tellz now get to Home if you chop them, hes a poor Chef he needs all Fruits to cook. Besides that, i havent seen it :( too bad.

We apologize for the trouble the trees are causing you traders, we will try to clear the path as much as we can. Feel free to chop some trees that are in the way, will report with good messages. :) If you go on a rampage and chop everything, well, that's just sad. Those trees are planted by Tellz, but its for the mari community as well, anyone is free to come pick up our fresh fruits.

#MakeMarianopleGreatAgain

I was stocking packs and a player saw and simply to distract my game and from other other players he began to fill around the farms with trees so that nobody could pass and closed the front of the housing province of trees and lemon so that no one could get through there with packs, this is not anti-gambling?

This is anti-gambling and I believe it's against the rules.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    607.4 KB · Views: 283
I was stocking packs and a player saw and simply to distract my game and from other other players he began to fill around the farms with trees so that nobody could pass and closed the front of the housing province of trees and lemon so that no one could get through there with packs, this is not anti-gambling?

This is anti-gambling and I believe it's against the rules.

Those hotbars .... WTF ? Why do you have HP and MP potions needing to be clicked, but have 1 hour buff on a number.

Back