What's new

People shouldn't be able to transfer credits from RU to NA server.

Should people be able to transfer credits from RU server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand it right then.

Let's say you paid 10$ on RU, and spent half of the credits you got. Then you see a NA server is gonna open, and want to switch over. You can take the 5$ worth of credits left and transfer them to NA, which is a good service for newcomers who only heard about NA server recently and still have credits on RU.

It's also keeping people who don't swipe at all from being able to transfer over credits they worked for on RU.

If people want to whale they should have to respend money.

Letting people have all their credits from another server on day one makes no sense.

They spent it on RU and it should stay on RU.

No one from NA wants to have to deal with that and it'll ruin the game for most.

@IronLady

As someone who loves Archeage and did NOT play on ArcheRage RU, I have absolutely no problem with unused credits being transfered to NA. From what I can gather there has only been 1week notice that a NA server would even exist. Many of these "whales" can only allocate so much $$ to spend on a game. The real whales would have just spent more $$ and shat on your chest either way so honestly this request only hurts people playing on a budget.

In the end it will be the same .
They ppl will still swipe for 16x16 and get taxes and "get all premium places"
And the rest (plebs) will have to wait till they get level 52 to be able to craft taxes etc..

In the end it will be the same .
They ppl will still swipe for 16x16 and get taxes and "get all premium places"
And the rest (plebs) will have to wait till they get level 52 to be able to craft taxes etc..
That is only if those are allowed they have said cash shop will be different. So it may not involve p2w landgrab tactics

To be fair I would say allow the people who are going to be switching to the NA Server to bring their credits with them but ONLY credit purchases that have been made within the last week or so and only purchases bigger than $100 or more even.

We have to be able to prevent the economy from getting to jammed up but also realize people who've spent a big deal of money on the RU server who would of obviously spent it here on the NA server instead had they of known about it before hand would of done so.

To be fair I would say allow the people who are going to be switching to the NA Server to bring their credits with them but ONLY credit purchases that have been made within the last week or so and only purchases bigger than $100 or more even.

We have to be able to prevent the economy from getting to jammed up but also realize people who've spent a big deal of money on the RU server who would of obviously spent it here on the NA server instead had they of known about it before hand would of done so.

I Agree on this , even for the past 2 weeks should be enough, if refunded and transfer the credits on NA would be much better.

in my opinion , just refund those credits purchases for the past 2 weeks to avoid unnecessary problems regarding on the credits, doing this will prevent them from hording credits and its easier for them to track how much will they put into each account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back