Votes: 39 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 62.4%
  • IDC

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other (Explain in comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1. This would cause issues for noobs just trying to level up or people that stick to peace zone on purpose to avoid pvp.
2. Pirates can already be attacked in peace. Read the peace zone text. Only festival zone they aren't attackable.
3. Then pirates would spend like 90% of their time in jail. That's not fun.
4. Gilda okay but idk about dragon essence if only because there doesn't seem to be enough people at freedrich sometimes.
5. They talked about this before I believe and aren't going to up fish or pack prices.

1. This is not solo game find guild that will protect u or organize. Create Society its MMO ffs and work together.
2. Not True, They cant be attacked in Rokhala, why ?
3. Then be good pirate. pirate is not free PN its way of life and playing the game someone forgot about it ?
4. Yes dragon essence cuz freedich is a joke and that would be great for pirates to encurage pirating
5. There is no sea pvp, sea is dead ppl dont feel any need other than moving packs to go there fishing is DEAD. and family fishing is a joke that will come in next patch cuz was working only for ppl with alt accounts. I know it will not be in game cuz for some unknown reasons.

Pirates should be real pirates what we have now is pathetic.
You chose to be pirate u gain benefits and u also gain disadventages of beign one u are bad u will spend 90% of u play time in jail, cuz u chosing that ! But be good one and u can steal that damn sweet cheese and deliver on Growlgate for nice profit. Real Threat So ppl organize against it. You are sick of ppl playing only in safezones that your solution.
Fishes ? WE tested it 700g for entire day of fishing, RLY ? x4 that 2800g if u fish all day and deliver all fishes you get. You need boat u need to be in war zone its risky but its profit. What does it mean for server ? fishing raids water pvp CONTENT ! Last time i herad that it will not be increased cuz of bots. Can we get that incresed to farm bots plz ?

Last edited:
1. This is not solo game find guild that will protect u or organize. Create Society its MMO ffs and work together.
2. Not True, They cant be attacked in Rokhala, why ?
3. Then be good pirate. pirate is not free PN its way of life and playing the game someone forgot about it ?
4. Yes dragon essence cuz freedich is a joke and that would be great for pirates to encurage pirating
5. There is no sea pvp, sea is dead ppl dont feel any need other than moving packs to go there fishing is DEAD. and family fishing is a joke that will come in next patch cuz was working only for ppl with alt accounts. I know it will not be in game cuz for some unknown reasons.

1. Allowing a pirate to camp Nuia/Haranya controlled zones and be able to get the first hit in would be used in griefing. Everyone would just hide in their houses and wait to come out, and nothing can really be done about it. If PVPers want to PVP, do it in the PVP zone, griefing people "anywhere" would just lower the participating population and scare even more people away from fighting in general.
2. Rokhala and Ahnimar are "no contest zones". Basically glorified festival period zones (which made the dragon event redundant since Ahnimar already follows the same rules as Festival).
3. Barring your confusing English, I agree.
4. Why put Dragon Essence on Growlgate as well as Freedich? That's like putting a Dragon Essence trader right next to all Resource traders, wouldn't it?
5. Fishing is dead because you can make better money with the labor spent. MAYBE doubling fish value, but definitely not 4x. And there is sea PVP, unsure what you're talking about.

1. Allowing a pirate to camp Nuia/Haranya controlled zones and be able to get the first hit in would be used in griefing. Everyone would just hide in their houses and wait to come out, and nothing can really be done about it. If PVPers want to PVP, do it in the PVP zone, griefing people "anywhere" would just lower the participating population and scare even more people away from fighting in general.
2. Rokhala and Ahnimar are "no contest zones". Basically glorified festival period zones (which made the dragon event redundant since Ahnimar already follows the same rules as Festival).
3. Barring your confusing English, I agree.
4. Why put Dragon Essence on Growlgate as well as Freedich? That's like putting a Dragon Essence trader right next to all Resource traders, wouldn't it?
5. Fishing is dead because you can make better money with the labor spent. MAYBE doubling fish value, but definitely not 4x. And there is sea PVP, unsure what you're talking about.

1. Highly doubd ppl would greef risking jail time if there would be no profit invilved.
2. why we cant attack them on continent then ? See no reason for safezone for pirates.
3. Nice
4. Cuz Growlgate should be only safezone for pirates and freedd can be controlled by everyone not only them. I see it logic to encurage pirates to steal, and also give them ability to do that. if they see ship and someone runing to shore(safe zone) they should be able to steal that ship regardless of that safezone.
5. only kraken, next patch levi but to get attacked on sea u just need to ask for it.

1. Highly doubd ppl would greef risking jail time if there would be no profit invilved.
2. why we cant attack them on continent then ? See no reason for safezone for pirates.
3. Nice
4. Cuz Growlgate should be only safezone for pirates and freedd can be controlled by everyone not only them. I see it logic to encurage pirates to steal, and also give them ability to do that. if they see ship and someone runing to shore(safe zone) they should be able to steal that ship regardless of that safezone.
5. only kraken, next patch levi but to get attacked on sea u just need to ask for it.

1. On the West, people do some incredibly stupid shit for zero profit for the sake of griefing.
2. It's just the nature of the zone, not really certain why, but there are so many places to actually fight, turning Rokhala/Ahnimar into conflict zones of any type wouldn't fix anything.
4. Not being able to make money in safe ways is what encourages pirates to steal, putting a trader on Growlgate would only be fair if Growlgate had neutral guards up and down the turn-in port area like in every other trader area, barring Freedich.
5. If driving around with nothing on my back is "asking for PVP", then hot damn does the West ask for sea PVP all the time.

If you don't like the drawbacks ... don't be a pirate. I mean, no guard should be friendly with a pirate, they are a pirate. Why make the choice about being a pirate, then complain about what you can't do? Research before you become a pirate, see how much that will affect your play style, then make that choice. Don't just choose what you think is cool and expect the game to conform to what you want because it isn't exactly what you want. Such is the age of entitlement.

If you don't like the drawbacks ... don't be a pirate. I mean, no guard should be friendly with a pirate, they are a pirate. Why make the choice about being a pirate, then complain about what you can't do? Research before you become a pirate, see how much that will affect your play style, then make that choice. Don't just choose what you think is cool and expect the game to conform to what you want because it isn't exactly what you want. Such is the age of entitlement.

I find this argument weird.

1. Green pirates want to steal without the negative repercussions of being a pirate in general, and people complain saying they should just go pirate.
2. Pirates want QoL changes that hardly affect anyone else negatively (and changes that are already made on Live in later patches, proving the point that it's a QoL change deemed fair by devs) to try and make being a pirate suck just a little bit less than how it already sucks, and people complain saying they should not be pirate.

So you either want green pirates who steal from you in your faction to be Pirates, or you want Pirates who steal from you to be green pirates, or you want them to just not steal from you at all because it affects your bottom line and contradicts how you play the game and "that's just not fair", when in reality...that's just silly.

Last edited:

1. Green pirates want to steal without the negative repercussions of being a pirate in general, and people complain saying they should just go pirate.
2. Pirates want QoL changes that hardly affect anyone else negatively (and changes that are already made on Live in later patches, proving the point that it's a QoL change deemed fair by devs) to try and make being a pirate suck just a little bit less than how it already sucks, and people complain saying they should not be pirate.

So you either want green pirates who steal from you in your faction to be Pirates, or you want Pirates who steal from you to be green pirates, or you want them to just not steal from you at all because it affects your bottom line and contradicts how you play the game and "that's just not fair", when in reality...that's just silly.
Mi frend if u dont like the privilegies as a pirate im sory for u , as for green pirates in mi opinion they are a big problem since almost all are ignorants to they r own faction and what they are doing it kinda so kinda an exploit , there are pirates , nations and another faction too yet the onli pvp that they doing is the one that require to kill and ateal theyr own faction we all know that those kind of actions destroy others whill.

So you either want green pirates who steal from you in your faction to be Pirates, or you want Pirates who steal from you to be green pirates, or you want them to just not steal from you at all because it affects your bottom line and contradicts how you play the game and "that's just not fair", when in reality...that's just

Last edited:
Mi frend if u dont like the privilegies as a pirate im sory for u , as for green pirates in mi opinion they are a big problem since almost all are ignorants to they r own faction and what they are doing it kinda so kinda an exploit , there are pirates , nations and another faction too yet the onli pvp that they doing is the one that require to kill and ateal theyr own faction we all know that those kind of actions creat

Green pirates are the real isue what theyvare doing can be cosinder as an exploit , they can pvp pirates , nations , and the other faction yet they kill and steall theyr own ppl , and if u complain cause they steall u they will call u salty and say thatsbthe mecanic of the game so much ignorance from them .If i was a gm trust me i will ban all of them.

1. The only PVP you SEE them do is against you, that's called negativity bias. I've seen green pirate guilds fighting against reds of all kinds. I've had them fight alongside me outside of Halcyona and MM. So you're wrong there.

2. They aren't "exploiting" anything. If they were exploiting something, the game wouldn't allow them to turn purple. They're using in-game mechanics to do something the game wants to allow them to do. Just because it negatively affects YOU when they target you doesn't mean they're exploiting or cheating.

I've fought against my fair share of green pirates, have won and lost fights, and just brushed myself off and moved on as it's a part of the game. If you complain about them utilizing a part of the game, you ARE salty about it. If you find it unfair that you are putting yourself in a compromising position where you are unable to defend yourself, that's YOUR fault. But these guys aren't cheating, they aren't exploiting, they're doing exactly what the game has allowed them to do.

Another suggestion, one I'm sure that I'll get flamed for:
Lower the amount of Infamy it takes to become a pirate, to a half or even a quarter of what it takes now.

Or...

Change the amount of infamy received based on the difference in gear score. The bigger the difference, the more infamy you receive.

Last edited:
1. The only PVP you SEE them do is against you, that's called negativity bias. I've seen green pirate guilds fighting against reds of all kinds. I've had them fight alongside me outside of Halcyona and MM. So you're wrong there.

2. They aren't "exploiting" anything. If they were exploiting something, the game wouldn't allow them to turn purple. They're using in-game mechanics to do something the game wants to allow them to do. Just because it negatively affects YOU when they target you doesn't mean they're exploiting or cheating.

I've fought against my fair share of green pirates, have won and lost fights, and just brushed myself off and moved on as it's a part of the game. If you complain about them utilizing a part of the game, you ARE salty about it. If you find it unfair that you are putting yourself in a compromising position where you are unable to defend yourself, that's YOUR fault. But these guys aren't cheating, they aren't exploiting, they're doing exactly what the game has allowed them to do.
Kinda of exploit mi frend not an entierly exploit . U teling me that if i ghet kiled and lose mi packs against 1 or more dudes i should be hapy cause lol thats the mecanic , in ur opinion all those that are being murdered and lose some good money cause theyr own faction dudes pk them should be hapy and if they will ever complain about that u and the rest of the pkers will call them salty. Ohh and yes u did pvp with them in events like halcy etc etc and if it wasnt events then it was pvp for same reason ,,stealing''.Thats mi opinion and no mater what u wil further say i wont change it . Ps . If i was a gm i would baned u and then teling u thats the mecanic.

Kinda of exploit mi frend not an entierly exploit . U teling me that if i ghet kiled and lose mi packs against 1 or more dudes i should be hapy cause lol thats the mecanic , in ur opinion all those that are being murdered and lose some good money cause theyr own faction dudes pk them should be hapy and if they will ever complain about that u and the rest of the pkers will call them salty. Ohh and yes u did pvp with them in events like halcy etc etc and if it wasnt events then it was pvp for same reason ,,stealing''.Thats mi opinion and no mater what u wil further say i wont change it . Ps . If i was a gm i would baned u and then teling u thats the mecanic.

So what you're saying is if they're in another faction and still rob you, you wouldn't be salty? Because you're a liar if you say "yes" to that. You're just mad because you're conditioned to believe that "green" is always good and that "purple" shouldn't be allowed. I don't think you should be happy for losing something, but if your reaction to getting robbed is to "complain until the offender is banned", you're telling us you think the game should be what YOU want, and not the sand park game it was designed to be. That's the preposterous equivalent of you saying "I find it unfair that a player beat me at a land demo, that land plot should be a treehouse that I own. Admins should give it to me". But hey, nothing will change your mind as you said so yourself, which is just telling the rest of us your opinion is biased and therefore doesn't matter. You're simply putting a flashing neon sign around your neck saying "ignore literally everything I say".

So what you're saying is if they're in another faction and still rob you, you wouldn't be salty? Because you're a liar if you say "yes" to that. You're just mad because you're conditioned to believe that "green" is always good and that "purple" shouldn't be allowed. I don't think you should be happy for losing something, but if your reaction to getting robbed is to "complain until the offender is banned", you're telling us you think the game should be what YOU want, and not the sand park game it was designed to be. That's the preposterous equivalent of you saying "I find it unfair that a player beat me at a land demo, that land plot should be a treehouse that I own. Admins should give it to me". But hey, nothing will change your mind as you said so yourself, which is just telling the rest of us your opinion is biased and therefore doesn't matter. You're simply putting a flashing neon sign around your neck saying "ignore literally everything I say".
Actualy i dont know whay im talking with u i was from begining reply to the other guy but it sems that u mi frend are very active in the forum and evry time when someone whrite an idea a complayn a suggestion or even a reply u have to show up and contrary evrione . U didnt umderstand what i said from the begining yet u want to contrary me for idk what reason .Now just to answer to ur statements , first no theres no reason to make a big deal if reds (other faction) or pirates or nation stealing and kiling me i can complain about that but we all know from the begining how the mechanics work in that game , second no i dont think it is bad cause some times there might be a good cause actualy there are good cause always , and im sory but the part with the treehouse i dind ghet it cause is something difrent from what i said .Now im not gona try to make u to understand what i was triing to say to that guy from the begining cause that might take all night, even more cause u interpetrate mi words as u like and ur not tring to understand what im sayng maibe is mi english so i apologise for that . I never run packs cause i ghet dc when im doing it. Ps do not reply anymore .

Last edited:

Not sure how my argument was weird, but ok. Go figure people who steal and behave like pirates are told to go be pirates ... that really shouldn't be a big surprise to you. And your second point you clarify that pirates want stuff ... no big surprise, they are pirates. Personally, I would think that adding in stuff from one non-faction before other content slated to be added is asking for a LOT. That is very entitled mindset. It gives off the attitude of "Screw the stuff other groups and classes are supposed to get, pirates should get their stuff first because we feel more important". If people can't wait for the timeline the devs run, they can go back to live to get all the stuff they say is in there they want. Simple point for you here too ... you say "pirates want", but it seems to be just as commonly I see people wanting there to be no pirates. So how do you judge which to support, unless you have your own negative bias there?

Not sure how my argument was weird, but ok. Go figure people who steal and behave like pirates are told to go be pirates ... that really shouldn't be a big surprise to you. And your second point you clarify that pirates want stuff ... no big surprise, they are pirates. Personally, I would think that adding in stuff from one non-faction before other content slated to be added is asking for a LOT. That is very entitled mindset. It gives off the attitude of "Screw the stuff other groups and classes are supposed to get, pirates should get their stuff first because we feel more important". If people can't wait for the timeline the devs run, they can go back to live to get all the stuff they say is in there they want. Simple point for you here too ... you say "pirates want", but it seems to be just as commonly I see people wanting there to be no pirates. So how do you judge which to support, unless you have your own negative bias there?

I mean, it's a change that simply alters the way a guard behaves that has no negative repercussions to those of us that aren't Pirate. They aren't saying "do this now", they're just asking for a change that was already implemented in later versions of the game so it's obviously a logic change that was confirmed for this game, and programmatically is just swapping a guard out from being not-technically-neutral to actually neutral. It happens down the line, changes nothing in terms of balance, and doesn't actually harm anybody in the process.

I choose to play Devil's Advocate, and try to find the underlying meaning behind someone's POV while pointing out flaws in logic in the process. In the post you quoted of me was me quoting you stating train of thought number 2 in this topic. What do I mean? There are two trains of thought at play whenever people mention green pirates and pirates: green pirates should just go Pirate, and Pirates should just not be Pirate. It's simply contradictory. The only option that appeases a person that points out a supporter of either of these viewpoints is basically "no one should be allowed to kill me at all because then it's an unfair disadvantage towards me even if I'm putting myself out there to be attacked in the first place".

nothing will change your mind as you said so yourself, which is just telling the rest of us your opinion is biased and therefore doesn't matter. You're simply putting a flashing neon sign around your neck saying "ignore literally everything I say".

I mean, it's a change that simply alters the way a guard behaves that has no negative repercussions to those of us that aren't Pirate. They aren't saying "do this now", they're just asking for a change that was already implemented in later versions of the game so it's obviously a logic change that was confirmed for this game, and programmatically is just swapping a guard out from being not-technically-neutral to actually neutral. It happens down the line, changes nothing in terms of balance, and doesn't actually harm anybody in the process.

I choose to play Devil's Advocate, and try to find the underlying meaning behind someone's POV while pointing out flaws in logic in the process. In the post you quoted of me was me quoting you stating train of thought number 2 in this topic. What do I mean? There are two trains of thought at play whenever people mention green pirates and pirates: green pirates should just go Pirate, and Pirates should just not be Pirate. It's simply contradictory. The only option that appeases a person that points out a supporter of either of these viewpoints is basically "no one should be allowed to kill me at all because then it's an unfair disadvantage towards me even if I'm putting myself out there to be attacked in the first place".

I think your POV on people's reasons for being against pirates is completely wrong. First off, in a game where there is open world PvP allowed, you are putting yourself out there to be killed just by playing. Going by your train of thought. Most people I know who dislike PvP ... that tends to be started by griefers. When you can't even level because some higher level players won't stop ganking you ... there are several issues wrong with that. One ... that they have nothing better to do, so they kill lower level players. Two ... games really need mechanics to separate characters by level for PvP purposes, to stop griefers.

You seem stuck on that "it happens later" mindset, but can't figure out why you can't just get it now. What about everyone else who is waiting on something? Why should they have to wait longer just so pirates can be appeased? Personally I just think there are better realistic aspects that could be added to a game than factionless pirates, but that is just me. It really is a good game, but make a server with no PvP and I bet the population would end up dwarfing other servers. Not everyone needs to be competitive in video games.

I think your POV on people's reasons for being against pirates is completely wrong. First off, in a game where there is open world PvP allowed, you are putting yourself out there to be killed just by playing. Going by your train of thought. Most people I know who dislike PvP ... that tends to be started by griefers. When you can't even level because some higher level players won't stop ganking you ... there are several issues wrong with that. One ... that they have nothing better to do, so they kill lower level players. Two ... games really need mechanics to separate characters by level for PvP purposes, to stop griefers.

You seem stuck on that "it happens later" mindset, but can't figure out why you can't just get it now. What about everyone else who is waiting on something? Why should they have to wait longer just so pirates can be appeased? Personally I just think there are better realistic aspects that could be added to a game than factionless pirates, but that is just me. It really is a good game, but make a server with no PvP and I bet the population would end up dwarfing other servers. Not everyone needs to be competitive in video games.

I'm going on the POV of the most common person I see in faction chat: someone who thinks that their moving packs through a contested area like Hellswamp or Halcyona in Conflict/War should make them susceptible to combat only to those that are in another faction. They don't think a green should purple and they should just become reds to steal packs from them, and then the other side of the coin are people that think Pirates shouldn't get shit and if they want something to happen they should stop being Pirate.

Most others waiting on something are waiting on something that this version cannot get. This request isn't waiting for autoloot pets in a future version. This request isn't asking for an item that doesn't exist or a skill that doesn't exist. It isn't asking for a zone to be released that doesn't get accessed until a later version. It's asking for an NPC that already exists to be turned into another NPC that already exists.

Back