What's new

Please increase labor cap

Holden

Keep the current labor ratio, but just increase the cap please. There are some days where I have so many things I cannot process because the reduced growing time eats up my labor. I cannot process items without running out of labor. This is while using the labor potions as well.

Keep the current labor ratio, but just increase the cap please. There are some days where I have so many things I cannot process because the reduced growing time eats up my labor. I cannot process items without running out of labor. This is while using the labor potions as well.

They already gave you Labor on Daily Logins now you asking for more?

Hello
We understand the issue is related to players not being able to log in often to spend labor ,and therefore the labor caps at 5k while they are offline. Will see what can be done.

They could put the soft cap at 5k, with a hard cap at 10k. Gaining 1k extra for ea day you don't log in after the 5k mark has been ticked.

Something along those lines.

Hello
We understand the issue is related to players not being able to log in often to spend labor ,and therefore the labor caps at 5k while they are offline. Will see what can be done.

Could one solution be to implement craftable labor plots that use the "Thirsty Worker's Flask" from the Merit Quest? Cost 1000 labor, + flask, and it gives you a 500 labor pot?

Could one solution be to implement craftable labor plots that use the "Thirsty Worker's Flask" from the Merit Quest? Cost 1000 labor, + flask, and it gives you a 500 labor pot?

That is a brilliant idea Maiden!

At the moment, those flasks are useless (I usually throw them away). This would give us a use for them. It would also be a way to store labor for later use and a way to burn labor when you have too much (instead of just crafting tax certificates).

Great idea!

Or you can just buy the Labor Stipend from the cash shop.

I already have the labor stipend from the cash shop, the idea behind this isn't to get more labor in the game but to save excess labor when you're capped and don't have time to burn it all. This way you can save it for a later time when you'll actually use it.

would be cool if we could fill up the thirsty worker's flasks we get from spending 1k labor. If u have excess labor, just fill them up before going to bed whatever and it'll be a labor potion for later use.

Hello guys
I think what this player is trying to say is not improve the ways of gaining even more labor in any way.

It is simply making labor counter for example 8 or 10k ,instead of current 5k.

Since it takes 10 hours to fill up this labor pool some players are unable to login on time after real life responsibilities.
Or like him are unable to have the labor pool available to process many of the goods they got from other activities since labor is regenerating too fast.

This idea is being considered.

Hello guys
I think what this player is trying to say is not improve the ways of gaining even more labor in any way.

It is simply making labor counter for example 8 or 10k ,instead of current 5k.

Since it takes 10 hours to fill up this labor pool some players are unable to login on time after real life responsibilities.
Or like him are unable to have the labor pool available to process many of the goods they got from other activities since labor is regenerating too fast.

This idea is being considered.
Thank you.

Id like the whole labor flask more. Where you can store excess labor for later use.

Make it bound so people dont abuse with the alts everyome knows they have.

Increasing the cap would be nice. Since I personally only play for 6 hrs on weekdays. But it would make many things in the game heavily imbalanced. Like coin purse farming and TP runs.

Just small things to consider.

There is zero need for a labor cap increase.
There is a major need for a labor cap increase. Why do you want to keep people from playing?

I usually log off or afk most of the day once my labor is gone, and I know I'm in the majority here.

Craftable labor potions are a good idea.

Last edited:
I work 12 hours a day, plus commute is an hour on a good day. If the labor regen is x4, labor cap x2 isn't THAT much to ask for. Would allow people who can't be on all day every day a chance to keep up with the pacing.

What if it was left at 5k. But if it stays at 5k, it starts going to 10k?

Lets say 30 mon to an hour to proc the increased cap?

I agree with this idea, however I would not increase the labor cap.

Back