Are you living in Europe or NA?

• NA

Votes: 102 48.3%
  • EU

Votes: 109 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding us to the RU community pool is a bad move nothing good will come out of it ppl will ignore it or they will leave.Most if not all EU community came to play on US server to fresh start with english speaking community.Is it possible @IronLady to make some sort of official poll on this topic as it is more than just push for EU community to go join RU please dont try hit and miss strategy with spliting community.

RU server is not an option. THis "fresh start" was damaged but that was primary advantage of the server. The "IT WILL START NOW FROM 0" was stronger argument than NA region. :)
Than we bought dozens of treehouses and farms and majestic trees and other "flood" items and we killed the "fresh" feeling in 24 hours. It's a little bit broken but it's better than any version of "old" servers.

Adding us to the RU community pool is a bad move nothing good will come out of it ppl will ignore it or they will leave.Most if not all EU community came to play on US server to fresh start with english speaking community.Is it possible @IronLady to make some sort of official poll on this topic as it is more than just push for EU community to go join RU please dont try hit and miss strategy with spliting community.

Hi Marxon!

We are just going to add English option to RU to make it easier for people playing there and experiencing extremely high ping on NA. That is up to each of you to decide where you'd prefer to stay: NA or RU. Each has its advantuges and disadvantages for people so that is just a matter of choice :)

New York. Home of the Trashcan. D:

By-the-way, Thank you for whoever is responsible for creating/setting-up this server, i frick'n love you whoever you are.

30oMtp3.gif

All i see from this is all the EU people going to leave just opens more land for me to snipe and sell or keep. Tyvm cya EU.

All i see from this is all the EU people going to leave just opens more land for me to snipe and sell or keep. Tyvm cya EU.
Lazy greedy landgrabbers will lose many lands in the weekend and in the 1st half of the next week. You don't need exodus to get more lands. Just deal with many hidden "nijanerfs" (or fixes of starting bugs)! Extreme random upgrade and random socketing fails returned...
The main reason to chose NA private server was FRESH START and not extreme fast progression or other same things in both (RU and NA) servers... The fresh start was a little bit broken and shop oriented, but this server is more viable and live than old servers in Trinolands.

Lazy greedy landgrabbers will lose many lands in the weekend and in the 1st half of the next week. You don't need exodus to get more lands. Just deal with many hidden "nijanerfs" (or fixes of starting bugs)! Extreme random upgrade and random socketing fails returned...
The main reason to chose NA private server was FRESH START and not extreme fast progression or other same things in both (RU and NA) servers... The fresh start was a little bit broken and shop oriented, but this server is more viable and live than old servers in Trinolands.
Don't worry guys, they said they'd learn their lesson and it won't happen again for 4.0 Fresh start

LUL

I think it's funny that people think this server is not p2w.
I mean you can sell credits for reall money and buy your gear straight up and one shot evryone.
this server is the same as the old archeage buy credits sell get best armor and weapons and win.

There just trying to get some money because people are desprate to get a non p2w archeage (IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN)

I think it's funny that people think this server is not p2w.
I mean you can sell credits for reall money and buy your gear straight up and one shot evryone.
this server is the same as the old archeage buy credits sell get best armor and weapons and win.

There just trying to get some money because people are desprate to get a non p2w archeage (IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN)
I think people just want a version that's reliable.

Last edited:
I think people just want a version that's reliable.

This is p2w and not "fair play". And it "failed" in the start. We got full shop content in new start sever. Than you see treehouses everywhere and poor new guys have to snipe 8x8 spots. Treehouses went online in other versions AFTER Auroria castle rush (old servers had unlocked lands in castle zones). That is less destructive than put this "High-end" farm-house hybrid without limitation to the game in the 1st day.
And you can sell any credits. Easy early economic/gear advantage. Average players will fight with 320-340 DPS weapons vs 480-580 DPS divine-epic weapons and celestial-divine sets. This server is nice temporally game before we got better offer... or other similar private server in EU too. 1-3 months of fun is not bad at all. :)

All the information posted was correct, prices were reduced. We didn't mention in our posts anything about p2w
This is from an admin or moderator.

So they encourage p2w what only states they do this for the money not because there a bunch of nice guys setting up a private server
no they see TRION making alot of money so they want in on it then in my oppinion this server should be shutdown.
if they removed the p2w completly i would of support them but with this info HELL NO.

I think people just want a Archeage That doesnt let you sell items for ingame gold
Or items that help with increasing gear
actually work for your gear like evryone else.

Why can't they make it like you earn this mutch credits per hour.
you can buy credits from them and support them but only for mounts costumes pets etc

Im sorry i hope evryone has fun i think most of us want to play archeage
but i don't see the point in supporting the private server or the official server.
there both the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back