What's new

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

Do we need to increase Infamy Points player can get for assault and killing?

• No

Votes: 139 46.3%
  • Yes, x2

Votes: 88 29.3%
  • Yes, x3

Votes: 52 17.3%
  • Yes, x4

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Yes, x5

Votes: 89 29.7%

• Total voters
Some people say it was a design flaw.. it never was.. Bloodlust was already implemented in the game in alpha stage as well in beta stage.. In the alpha stage you couldn't even build houses yet.. So the carebear system only came later on. but as the game progessed in live.. many people from the us/eu ( not the koreans or russians ) complained.. and its trion that implemented the changes to benefict those carebears.. we all know how that ended.. Most pvpers found a different game.. carebears couldn't sell their products.. game died

Sometimes I see the same people going to jail 2 or 3 times on the same day. Yet they don't turn into pirates (no they're not in PN). And usually it's not the first time they went to jail multiple times a day. If that doesn't say that Infamy points are too forgiving atm, then I guess it means the Draught sure is too easy to get hands on.

Last edited:
Instead of doubling infamy just make the Draught of Forgiveness cost more. Would go against the double honor server has.

Because of the double honor it is very easy to kill greens all day and still not be wanted. This will balance out green pirates and still let people defend themselves from known purple pirates

oh hadnt thought of that, thats a good idea!

Instead of doubling infamy just make the Draught of Forgiveness cost more. Would go against the double honor server has.

Because of the double honor it is very easy to kill greens all day and still not be wanted. This will balance out green pirates and still let people defend themselves from known purple pirates

Could have draught cost more and add a few hour cool down to them

Everyone knows i'm a potato farmer and a carebear, but ffs dont change anything. The system was good the way it was. If you Dont wanna get killed and Dont wanna get robbed stay in protected áreas. The packs over sea are worth more because the risk increases too. Dont change what is not broken.

As it stands right now, any good killing spree is guaranteed jail time. Did you fight it out with an opposing guild and wipe em a couple of times, congrats here is 20 minutes.

The jury is fairly rigged so any big guild's members are usually inno'd.

The system is fine as it is. Otherwise it is the small guilds and newer players that will end up paying for it in time. Purple Sayless for your packs back? MAX. Purple HCIC for your packs back.. MAX. Atleast with the current conditions you can avoid jail time for one off fights.

Don't let the yes vote be discounted because it was spread out across 4 options.. this is a strong Yes infamy needs to be higher turn out.

they allowed people to vote for multiple options, too, Because "no" is sitting at 50% of the vote, that should be considered a HUGE majority, because several people were able to get 4 votes for "yes" by voting for all the "yes" options.

I'm completly speechless. This is a private server, this is a PvP game.. You make gold -> to gear yourself -> to fight other people. As simple as that. All the big content is on war zones. Otherwise why would you want gold? Yes, cosmetics are pretty, but still the main ammount of gold you do, people use on gear. Why are you gearing up if you dont wanna fight? What are these people thinking?

For people who think this is a good idea, an example:

3 guys open PK on you. One of them gets 40 infamy for the kill, the other two get 10. (or wtv ammount under 50)
You go back, open PK and manage to kill 2 of them. You get 80 infamy. Meanwhile, the third one kills you, you go to jail. They are not wanted, you are. You are in jail and they went away with your packs. :D Sounds fun.

Last edited:
I'm completly speechless. This is a private server, this is a PvP game.. You make gold -> to gear yourself -> to fight other people. As simple as that. All the big content is on war zones. Otherwise why would you want gold? Yes, cosmetics are pretty, but still the main ammount of gold you do, people use on gear. Why are you gearing up if you dont wanna fight? What are these people thinking?

And I feel like that’s what happened on live, everyone spent forever gearing and then ran out of people to fight
Simply having different nations/factions to fight isn’t enough

Thank you for the poll but let's be honest not all players will come here and cast their votes and the server is full of green pirates so i estimate most votes will go for no , BUT if you are going to count the votes spread around x2 ,x3,x5 and sums them togather vs the no voters that's fair if all this doesn't convince you then i suggest doubling the price of draught of Forgiveness or even x2.5 because of the issue of people become wanted so quickly and i think the last suggestion is accepted by many people and hardcore loyal players of this server .

upload_2018-10-30_15-31-5.png

@Sparkle this might wanna be disabled so people can't inflate the "yes" side.

For people who think this is a good idea, an example:

3 guys open PK on you. One of them gets 40 infamy for the kill, the other two get 10. (or wtv ammount under 50)
You go back, open PK and manage to kill 2 of them. You get 80 infamy. Meanwhile, the third one kills you, you go to jail. They are not wanted, you are. You are in jail and they went away with your packs. :D Sounds fun.
increasing the price of Draught of Forgiveness is the best move here

This has to be the dumbest thing to make a poll over lmao why would crime points need to be increased it's fine how it is

This would make the best part of the game unplayable. Say someone steals your packs, so youget your guild out to take them back.You end up with so much infamy you go to jail just from getting your own packs back. It's fine how it is now. If you don't want to fight over packs, don't take packs into unprotected zones, simple.

like Choi mentioned people can easyily wipe their imfamy quickly and cheaply and by increasing the infamy it puts a new gravity to the crimes and makes it more difficult for people to get out of killing for packs, camping pugs etc. People who are on the receiving end of the crimes are vocal about it in nation and faction chat, most don’t even know there’s an option to debate the crime system on here. If not an infamy increase maybe an increase in jail time?

Back