What's new

Poll : Lucky Sunpoints/Moonpoints in RNG boxes

Would you like to see Lucky Sunpoints/Moonpoints in RNG boxes?

• Yeah, I wouldn't mind.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Oh hell NO.

Votes: 60 69.8%

• Total voters

Sora

I'm curious how many of you actually want this in the game, please cast your vote ^^

I'm for adding it to drop tables as a rare drop. Right now it's a luxury to have one and alters have several.

Merit. Boss Drop. Rare coinpurse drop.

There's tons of ways to inject things into the economy that do not involve cash shop boxes. It's bad enough you can drop $5/$10/$20 on 500/1000/2000 credit items to sell for gold.

I dont mind dropping the cash, but that is not fair to those that just cannot or will not do it. I much rather they make lucky points available in the loot tables. At the very least, if they put them in the boxes, put them in game too.

There's tons of ways to inject things into the economy that do not involve cash shop boxes. It's bad enough you can drop $5/$10/$20 on 500/1000/2000 credit items to sell for gold.

Its better than having ONLY CASH SHOP ITEMS.
Its it just salt because you can]t farm gold to get credits ?

Just use the login tracker to add them in the beginning. Add lucky shards or actual luckys to the login trackers that are bound. I dont think luckys should be able to be farmed by cheap rng boxes for at least another month.

Make them a rare drop on diamond shore monsters, this would add 2 advantages.

1) Accessibility
2) Keeps the PvP active there. After people have their cape materials, or done their dailies. Diamond shore is a dead zone.

Back