What's new

(Poll) Reindeer Speeds

Should the reindeer speeds be equal?

• Total voters

cidgrad22

The marketplace currently contains the brown reindeer mount which has a base move speed of 11.5 m/s. The most recent cash box dropped a variety of reindeer that all have a 10 m/s base speed. Should these mounts be equaled out in one way shape or form?

We can't increase speed or reindeers from the boxes to 11.5 m/s. If players want them to be equal we can reduce the marketplace reindeer speed to 10 m/s.
We can't make such change per 2 players requests. Make a poll. We'd like what he majority think about reducing the speed of a permanent marketplace Brown Reindeer.

Due to it the this poll is currently considered invalid. Please make sure to correct it or create another one.

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LOWER THE 600 CREDIT REINDEER TO 10m/s

Anyone buying the Reindeer from the box is using their gold incorrectly if they feel as though they are not getting their money worth.

It (Reindeer from boxes) clearly is a RP item... IF you want item only for the stats, then you should have bought the better/best one, rather than wasting gold on BOXES or for outright purchasing the WORSE mount.

For the reindeer from the cash shop, where can i get the gear for the mount? I see in prestige shop, but is another way?

For the reindeer from the cash shop, where can i get the gear for the mount? I see in prestige shop, but is another way?

you can buy gear from stablehand or do dungeons for mount gear as well, serpentis has highest level that is quite similar to prestige gear. also there's whyspron mount gear, which has same speed as prestige gear.

do it like on live servers...every mount is 10ms except the thunderdash which is also meant to be the fastest

Due to it the this poll is currently considered invalid. Please make sure to correct it or create another one.

Seeing as the choice "keep them the way they are" has a lot more votes than "reduce them" I think the poll can still be considered valid.. just ignore the first choice I'd say xD

On top of that, I'm sure people who voted "11.5 for both" would change their vote to "keep them the way they are" if they could, I know I would.

I don't recall thunderdash being faster than 10m/s on live tbh o.o
hm i might be wrong..live server is a long time ago but i was sure that thuderdash was the fastest and every other mount was slower..including cash shop ones and the ones from box...i might be wrong ofc

hm i might be wrong..live server is a long time ago but i was sure that thuderdash was the fastest and every other mount was slower..including cash shop ones and the ones from box...i might be wrong ofc

The fastest mounts that I know were Earthen Roar and Mirage Lion because they had the 2 dash skills. After that the Stormdarter. I always considered the Thunderdash as less good because the Stormdarter lost one of the dash skills on upgrading...

Yes it was in version 1.0 and 1.2 then they change for NA/EU version, Korea and Russia version thunderdash is the fast mount in game.

Back