What's new

[Poll] Whisper Raiment costumes (censored/uncensored)

Whisper Raiment Costumes should be present in game in:

• Censored version

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Uncensored version

Votes: 31 91.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dear ArcheRagers!

As you know currently costumes Careless Whisper Raiment & Final Whisper Raiment are present in game in their censored version.
We received several requests from the players to add an uncensored version to the game.

To make it possible, game files require the modification. We attempted to make it optional, for players to choose if they want to see it as censored/uncensored version in game at their choice, but that appeared to be impossible.

Due to it we want you to vote and comment if you want to see these costumes in game as a censored version or uncensored one (see screenshots below).
Poll is open for the next 5 days. Based on the results of this voting we'll make a decision what version will continue in the game after the next server update.

Censored Version:
censored1.png censored2.png

Uncensored Version:
uncensored1.png uncensored2.png

I'm glad that the discussion on the discord led to this! It'll be great to remove the censorship if everyone agrees. Thank you for opening this up to a poll @Sparkle

Uncensored so it can be restored to its intended glory. It is a gorgeous costume with the intended transparency, and with females being able to have the uncensored version, they’ll finally properly match the male counterpart that didn’t get theirs nerfed. With swimsuits, undergarments, Demons Kiss, I don’t feel any of this is inappropriate. Also, the original naked glitch could be activated with any costume, it wasn’t exclusive to a Whisper Raiments and was a rare issue on KR.

Thank you for considering my suggestion and bringing this up for community choice :)

I mean I don't mind either versions of the costume. I like them both. However, since most of the community wants it and I don't care one way or the other, I'll vote for the uncensored version.

I think all censorship should just be removed from this version of archeage in general for this and future updates. It is a private server, thus should not be subject to the standard censorship that the live servers have to endure.

It shouldn't be censored in the first place. If people dislike that about the costume, they can just get another one.

No nips, don't care. We already have demon's kiss which is far more lascivious so I don't even know why we need a vote. btw the anatomic models for our female avatars are realistic, unlock that please! Wish I could show the old r/archeage tread where someone unlocked it. Sorry Choi I don't know if the males are detailed below the waist but the females are.'secret

Back