What's new

Population and GS statistics ?

continent of origin of your Main (most geared up ) caracter

• Total voters

prego_kamata

Any statistics on which continent is more populated or more geared up o_O

:cool: if u want to contribute to the population statistic vote and post your gear score and guild name :cool:

Last edited:
West is way more active at world PVP events and has been from almost the beginning of the server.

East is mostly healthy for the guilds who do show up to world asymmetric pvp events like Abyssal, but in symmetric PVP west is dominating now. The question is are they getting anywhere while dominating, or is the lack of a common enemy turning them against each other and stunting growth further then it would be if east was a bit more active.

There are also a plethora of west guilds who exist only to carebear and run larders into two crowns. Much less safe-land pack running activity on the east from what I have seen.

I live in castaway and have 2 mains evenly geared. One is Harani and one Nuian. No option for me I guess.

I actually would prefer it if the team didn't release these statistics. If people knew which side had more players, and better guilds, newer players would flock to that faction, and some people from the opposite faction might go as well. While there will inevitably be a more powerful faction, if people came to each faction equally, PvP events would remain balanced, avoiding a situation where one faction wins every event to the point where the other doesn't even show up. If East doesn't start winning PvP events, they might run into a population problem IMO

This is just eye balling it, as i havent been around for the last 3 weeks due to vacation, but it seems pretty even with East and West showing up to different things.

West has way more presence on end game content while east seems to be more faction event orientated. As for quality of guilds, im not so sure, the overall skill level of pretty much every guild on the server is very low so its hard for me to judge which side has the better pvpers

Last edited:
This is just eye balling it, as i havent been around for the last 3 weeks due to vacation, but it seems pretty even with East and West showing up to different things.

West has way more presence on end game content while east seems to be more faction event orientated. As for quality of guilds, im not so sure, the overall skill level of pretty much ever guild on the server is very low so its hard for me to judge which side has the better pvpers

East has more carebears, West do world events, only east Guild that shows up for events is Shots fired..... East to busy to pvp in a pvp game

While at the very start guilds and individual players were split almost equally about joining a side:
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/east-or-west.174/
There is atm an advantage on the west side since more guilds joined there to balance out the starting guild numbers on east:
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/current-guild-listings.181/
There are also increasing numbers on pirate faction.

The server is expanding each day with its population, and there are alliances and changes bound to happen in the future ,for balance is good since without challenge there can be no true victory. :)

While at the very start guilds and individual players were split almost equally about joining a side:
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/east-or-west.174/
There is atm an advantage on the west side since more guilds joined there to balance out the starting guild numbers on east:
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/current-guild-listings.181/
There are also increasing numbers on pirate faction.

The server is expanding each day with its population, and there are alliances and changes bound to happen in the future ,for balance is good since without challenge there can be no true victory. :)

@Ryuzaki I wonder how the Admins plan for future balance of the server. Will they let it get out of hand and one sided like Trion did, or is balance a priority for them and will they be locking character creation on the side with a large majority ?

Faction imbalance played a large part in the death of official servers (aside from the intense player milking practices)

@cubansyrus sides are still balanced. No need in any actions as for now. We'll follow the situation and will go from there :)

They are now, yes. I was just poking to see if there was planned action to keep it that way.

This server so far, is really well balanced (and ran). You should be proud of the server.

Back