What's new

population question

i heard somewhere it peaked at 50k. but who knows. land is fucked atm 20+ people standing at demos and hackers/macro who arne't even standing there get it lol

damn. I thought they fixed hacking with this p server. 50k? that's crazy. So I should be able to see others questing with me? That would be cool because it sucked questing alone on the actual aa server.

i heard somewhere it peaked at 50k. but who knows. land is fucked atm 20+ people standing at demos and hackers/macro who arne't even standing there get it lol
Who told you that? Lmfao 50k nope. Launch had 2k at most. Average is probably around 800-1200. Peak times it goes maybe over 1400 but its the only numbers we can base from is the amount of people who are on the forums during downtime which is usually 1000-1300

Who told you that? Lmfao 50k nope. Launch had 2k at most. Average is probably around 800-1200. Peak times it goes maybe over 1400 but its the only numbers we can base from is the amount of people who are on the forums during downtime which is usually 1000-1300

ahh thank you, 50k seemed unrealistic to me. What has changed for this p server? Is there a thread of any changes to this p server?

ahh thank you, 50k seemed unrealistic to me. What has changed for this p server? Is there a thread of any changes to this p server?
Uhm, well the cashshop doesnt have the p2w rng boxes. Theres a bunch of tweaks to values for things like dgs and perditas. Uhm.. What else.. I'm not sure.

4-5000 players in "Top100" guild. Some solo players and some inactives in "Top" guilds... But it's not 50k.

Welcome Cabbiewabbie :).

Come on in, the population's fine. Actually, there are times of the day when I think the population's too high. There are people everywhere :p.

But don't hesitate to join the server, this is the best ArcheAge experience you'll ever have. The team running it are professional and competent (and they actually listen to us).

The community is vibrant and alive. It's one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I think you'll like it :).

Back