What's new

Possible glitch with right click to control the camera

Siana

Normally I would assume this problem is with my mouse, but since my husband is also having the same issue on a completely different computer and mouse I believe its a glitch. Whenever I try to shift my camera in any direction by holding the right mouse button and dragging, my camera moves only about 40% of the time. Mostly it remains stationary above my character and instead interacts with anything my cursor touches. This makes movement difficult, nearing impossible at times. It also makes it very hard to do precision activities like placing packs, harvesting, planting, and kiting/combat. I realize not everyone uses this form of navigation, but this has drastically impacted my ability to play the game and has only been within the last few days. At the moment, the only way for us to move our cameras is to physically turn our characters with the WASD keys. Please look into this issue. Surely my husband and I are not the only ones with this problem.

Can be a cache issue. To clear your cache go to C:\ArcheRage\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).

I just tried this on my computer. I deleted everything inside my Documents folder. It seemed to help with some lag I was already having and seems to have improved my chances of turning the camera without interacting with trees/packs/items, but did not fix the issue entirely.

Back