What's new

Prices "Ajusted" in Seeds/Sapplings

Far as i can tell, trading has been nerfed to the point that it looks almost like fishing now, from what i tried at least. Just farming the seeds isn't too far behind either.

Did Airan Rock -> Cinder last night and the pay was about 15.6g @ 130%, plus with update you reduced interest from 5 to 2%, which ensures the sum in the mail is smaller, so those 15.6 only get to 15.9 in the mail. The run that used to pay 17.1g @ 130% (16.3 + 5%) now does not even reach 16g.

Add to that the fact that seeds are 2.5x the price, with trader having to spend 9 gold 37 silver just for barley seeds to fill the freighter and just as much if not more on animals for meat (or about 14 gold worth of meat bought off AH to fill the freighter) and you're doing these runs for fun, not money anymore. Farmers paying 2.5x for seeds and then having to sell at 3.0 prices will crush most spirits as well.

TL;DR

- Trading interest has tanked, going from 5 to a measly 2%.
- Both amount and cost of materials to make packs shot thru the roof, profit margins have been murdered. Just farming the seeds is nearly as worthless.

If most trade runs follow this trend, trading is crap since 3.5 update.

Last edited:
If you were running the usual packs like Gweonid > TC (any of the far packs to Two Crowns, really) you never would've seen the change. But stuff like Marianople, White Arden, Halcyona, and Dewstone to TC and Solzreed saw a significant bump because they wanted the system to be appealing from all locales.

I did halcy packs, they were shit priced XD lol but ah well maybe i gave up on packs too soon. ended up hating it so much I'm not even bothering much on this server, capping my commerce at 10k :p

Can we get a base value table of all these new adjustment in prices? It's hard to tell what run to do when you have to do them once to even know how much you are getting in the first place.

Do not know why "seed/sapling" prices are discussed with regards to trade pack'ing.
Actually 1.5->3.75 price change mostly affects equipment craft (corn, rice, rose, azalea, narciss, clover for alchemy bottles).
Trade packs require GG, DF, GS, etc.
In both 3.0 and 3.5 best way to get Dried Flowers is Cactus, not Azalea. So DF price not changes.
The same for Ground Grain (no to barley, use Quinoa or Beans). And yes, I know, growth time is longer. Buy more land )))))

Back