What's new

Queen's Purse

Insertname

So, I've farmed and opened 500 Queen's Purses and here are the spoils:
T6Gr4dV

Total income (from AH prices at that time): ~1300gold

I've also recorded it but the video was 16 mins long and I'm too lazy to edit it or upload it anywhere.

Attachments

• lcrn.png
    lcrn.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 537
10000 labor for 1300g

I'd say gross but I make way less than that atm because im taking the path of RNG crafting and not trying hard enough to cut the cost on mats :3

And, actually, the profit can be up to 1500 or more if: I hold on to the archeum (since the crates in the shop give them and the prices dropped), turn the sun/moon/starpoints into regrade scrolls and if I sell the items at a more " played " hour when more people are online and items sell for a higher price since more buy them

Sorry it this might seem stupid, but where do you farm those?
Unlock your guild quest " Defending Auroria " now look at each region and there should be a big yellow star with a circle around it, the mobs spawn there. But be careful if another faction except your own has control over that tower in the middle, it will attack and kill you.

Unlock your guild quest " Defending Auroria " now look at each region and there should be a big yellow star with a circle around it, the mobs spawn there. But be careful if another faction except your own has control over that tower in the middle, it will attack and kill you.
Thank you, the answer I needed. :)

Buying time gave the spot in heedmar to pirates because they were salty that wantet got a casle ^^ Totally stupid from buying time.

And, actually, the profit can be up to 1500 or more if: I hold on to the archeum (since the crates in the shop give them and the prices dropped), turn the sun/moon/starpoints into regrade scrolls and if I sell the items at a more " played " hour when more people are online and items sell for a higher price since more buy them

The reasons archeum price dropped is the opening of Auroria lands after the castle and people growing archeum tree in mass quantity. It wont go back up.

Buying time gave the spot in heedmar to pirates because they were salty that wantet got a casle ^^ Totally stupid from buying time.
Totally untrue. We were on a holy mission to salvage the land for Nuian dominance and a lucky sneak in by a salty pirate like your salty post is what totally caused that.

Er... We weren't salty.

We gave it to the pirates because we were in a fantastic mood and felt like being silly trolls.

If you're going to make shit up, at least be good at it.

The guild that lost a castle egg is accusing the guild that took it of being salty. The guild that has more members yet allied another guild with no members to try unsuccessfully to contest content is accusing the guild that did that content of salt. Is this the upside down? I am not gonna speak for my guild here , just pointing out the lolgic.

Back