What's new

question about dcs

Aviendha

Hi, I changed the below, and I was wondering if this might cause me to disconnect more often in high graphic places like while killing Aria in Mistsong?

1579103614471.png

By disconnect you mean the gods have disconnected you message no.

That message occurs when connection has dropped for too long what happens because or network jitter. Something very apparent over wireless connection

By disconnect you mean the gods have disconnected you message no.

That message occurs when connection has dropped for too long what happens because or network jitter. Something very apparent over wireless connection

no I don't mean that.

edit: dc i use as an overall word to say my game crashed, fyi. my bad for miscommunication.

You mean CTD. Crash to desktop then?
These usually happen from failure to load something (most cases textures)
This happens from bad caching or just the pack file not finding the asset in time. It loading a blank and then crashing.

HDR could affect it. Though I've only seen a few cases where it has

Yea if Aria spawns there's a lot going on in-game which is why it often crashes people when she spawns in. However, since I disabled HDR I crash at the start, in the middle and at the end of the boss fight. Worst MS run was 3 crashes at Aria in 5-10 minutes.

Got another question, why does my HDR keep enabling itself? Is there anything I can do to prevent that?

If it is reverting your settings your config file isn't editting/unsynced with the normal one.

You can either delete your archerage folder in documents and redo your settings or open the cfg file in a text editor and toggle hdr in their

Back