What's new

Question about Superior Ascension Crystal

Lusk

O5LM4Xn.jpg

We got one Priceless Coin on the Anniversary box... We'll get a event for that Crystals at some point?

Can't confirm it. As of right now, in this exchanger you need to choose Priceless Coin, so it would give you rewards for it. Rajani is there as well:
Priceless Coin.png

I know :D
But my questions goes more further.
I used Rajani just like a example.
We use Priceless Coin to get 30-Day Rajani, and use the 30-Day Rajani + 10 Crystals to get the permanent one...

@Sparkle His question was not how to exchange, rather in the day 7 anniversary gift box we are given a priceless coin. Will we be able to get the crystals to turn the temp mount into a permanent one?

No, Crystals are not part of the gift and not going to be added any time soon.

Well, not really...
30 day is useless for me.... I'll believe and wait for some possible events to get Crystals

Maybe next year? 2nd anniversary event

It's the best time for that event which brings those crystals. If I am not mistaken, they were added during 2.9 with a "welcome back" events for new and returning player, and considering the state of retail Archeage, there is no better time to introduce that event.

Event that will provide the Crystals is not coming any time soon. We recommend you to spend gift coins you received and enjoy 30 days mounts. Don't waste them by just storing.

No. And as you can see from my above message there is no reason for you to wait for it. But it's all up to you, of course. That's just my advise.

Ok, thanks :D
Last question: Any possibility to add the 30-Days cars on rewards too?

Back