What's new

Question: Erenor Lunastones

Allow Erenor Lunastones to be used with other types of equipment?

• Yes

Votes: 84 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting Erenor Lunafrosts onto other crafted gear means some bonuses will be doubled up, making people in Ayanad stronger than if they went for Erenor instead. Putting these frosts on other crafted gear makes the whole of Erenor irrelevant.
Putting Erenor Lunafrosts onto other crafted gear means some bonuses will be doubled up, making people in Ayanad stronger than if they went for Erenor instead. Putting these frosts on other crafted gear makes the whole of Erenor irrelevant.

plamp literally explained the entire situation behind the frosts, and your response gave nothing of value towards your side of the argument (basically saying "I'm rubber, you're glue"). Your debate skills are like your typing-in-English capabilities: utter dogshit.
I am not here to argue with u , theres a pool to vote and i vote yes ,and i said mi opinion , i see no reason for u and others to reply to aour arguments as for mi english tiping yes is not that good but i alredi know 4 languages , and also i dont care about ur opinion .

plamp literally explained the entire situation behind the frosts, and your response gave nothing of value towards your side of the argument (basically saying "I'm rubber, you're glue"). Your debate skills are like your typing-in-English capabilities: utter dogshit.

Yes, but Lunafrosts should stay as defensive stats like they are. The only reason the Erenor armor Lunafrost are offensive stats, is because you roll the defensives stats on the actual armor as a synthesis effect.

Why would we add more overall offensive stats when Erenor weapons are already really strong and armor struggles to keep up with the damage output of current weapons, ie. T7

The problem here is we'll hit an issue of never-ending PVP. Something similar happened on private servers for other MMO's. Gear started to hit a threshold where damage didn't matter and everyone just rolled defensive stats and PVP skirmishes ended up going from 3 minutes to decide a victor to "45+ minutes until people grow bored because no one is dying or they have to go to bed/work".

This server is just over a year old. The gear gap is not as huge as people think it is, the economy is volatile as fuck, we shouldn't be getting anything with the name "Erenor" on it yet. Retail/Live had over 3 years for their player base and economy to stabilize to prepare for this patch. We haven't had the time yet.

Epic will have a full erenor set and because of a NO vote will only be able to socket these awesome gems. Everyone else will be below tier and he will be crushing with his gear that he can swipe all day long to get.

Allow the gear gap to be small so that those with less disposable income can compete with players with huge gear score gaps. I like my high gearscore, and I swipe to get it. But I would much rather have a balanced game across the entire player base, including balancing of classes as best as possible. So to me, voting YES is a step in that direction. You will not have to invest into erenor gear to stay competitive. You can instead socket your T5/6 Divine/Epic sets to keep up with the gear progression advantages.

Epic will have a full erenor set and because of a NO vote will only be able to socket these awesome gems. Everyone else will be below tier and he will be crushing with his gear that he can swipe all day long to get.

Allow the gear gap to be small so that those with less disposable income can compete with players with huge gear score gaps. I like my high gearscore, and I swipe to get it. But I would much rather have a balanced game across the entire player base, including balancing of classes as best as possible. So to me, voting YES is a step in that direction. You will not have to invest into erenor gear to stay competitive. You can instead socket your T5/6 Divine/Epic sets to keep up with the gear progression advantages.

That logic is completely irrelevant lol, if I could socket this on my Legendary Obsidian gear + have all my equip effects, it would a lot stronger than if I was to be in an Erenor set.

You can look at all my posting history, I have always been for the side of the lower geared player and what I think is best for them, if I was selfish and wanted to be the strongest possible I would have voted yes.

There are Defensive Erenor lunafrost with % damage reduction as well.

True, but the offensive ones are going to be the ones that will be extremely unbalanced on other sets. Also thats the option that the erenor user gets, same option you get when you decide what set you want to unseal your Ayanad gear into.

Epic has been saying no to most of what's been coming in 3.5. The fact of the matter is these lunafrosts on non-Erenor gear would make him stronger if he put them on his current gear than if he put it on Erenor gear.

Crafted Ayanad gear: has a set bonus
Erenor gear: does not have a set bonus

Scenario 1: This Lunafrost added onto Erenor gear gives it a set bonus.
Outcome 1: This makes Erenor stronger than Ayanad in the same vein that Ayanad is stronger than Delphinad, but involves more resources to put it on equal footing in terms of "equip effects".
Scenario 2: This Lunafrost added to crafted gear doubles the amount of set bonuses a crafted set has, even possibly doubling a specific set bonus.
Outcome 2:You think you all have a problem getting three-shot right now? Voting yes guarantees you'll be getting two-shot by the same people.
Scenario 3: This Lunafrost added to Obsidian gear buffs the living shit out of the amount of bonuses one piece of gear can have.
Outcome 3: See Outcome 2.

If people can't see what's going on, they have a much bigger problem than gear gap. They have a full-blown problem doing simple arithmetic.

Last edited:

epic runs t6 legendary obsididan, his hood is t7. what makes you think he'd throw it all away so he can go erenor ?

Epic has been saying no to most of what's been coming in 3.5. The fact of the matter is these lunafrosts on non-Erenor gear would make him stronger if he put them on his current gear than if he put it on Erenor gear.

Outcome 1: This makes Erenor stronger than Ayanad in the same vein that Ayanad is stronger than Delphinad, but involves more resources to put it on equal footing in terms of "equip effects".
Scenario 2: This Lunafrost added to crafted gear doubles the amount of set bonuses a crafted set has, even possibly doubling a specific set bonus.
Outcome 2:You think you all have a problem getting three-shot right now? Voting yes guarantees you'll be getting two-shot by the same people.
Scenario 3: This Lunafrost added to Obsidian gear buffs the living shit out of the amount of bonuses one piece of gear can have.

If you can't see what's going on, you have a much bigger problem than gear gap. You have a full-blown problem doing simple arithmetic.
Man u and Ep

If you can't see what's going on, you have a much bigger problem than gear gap. You have a full-blown problem doing simple arithmetic.
I must say that , u and Epic have the bighest mouths from that forum especiali Epic i would say lett the pool to decide and also the Archerage Team ,do not act like any of u know what whil hapend cause no u dont .

I've never exploited any regrades and making false accusations towards other people will never change what you've done and your history of suggestions.

If u dont have any hard evidence of me doing such thing like screen shots or video and u dont cuz it didnt hapened dont acuse me of such things cuz it have same value of me saying u exploited ur regrades.

And why we dont figth about Nerfing DR's if we sudenly care so much about balance in game ? :]

Last edited:
@Sparkle : Patch notes and custom changes first, then we can all make an informed decision. Posting polls like this before the player base even know what you guys are going to do to change things is pointless and seems like a stall tactic to keep us arguing these meaningless issues while the patch is pushed down the road again.

Let's see what actually in the patch before we try to debate the content of the as yet UNRELEASED AND UNVERIFIED patch.

DB

@Sparkle : Patch notes and custom changes first, then we can all make an informed decision. Posting polls like this before the player base even know what you guys are going to do to change things is pointless and seems like a stall tactic to keep us arguing these meaningless issues while the patch is pushed down the road again.

Let's see what actually in the patch before we try to debate the content of the as yet UNRELEASED AND UNVERIFIED patch.

DB

Thats point, meaby there is no erenor in patch.

Another example of person voting yes, that has no clue what the frosts even do or how it affects other sets of gear.

Also, you guys didn't even bother to let people know the recipe to craft any of these frosts, as most people know nothing about the patch. Yet we're making people decide whether or not things should be changed for the next patch. Before they even know what they are or all do.

I can almost guarantee most of the people voting Yes, don't even know how to obtain an Ipnysh Starlight Blessing that is required to make one of those Frosts. Which is one of the scrolls entirely based on the new zones/daillies and patch.

You are wrong. We are not "making people to decide" but wanted to know players (who are aware how original 3.5 system worked) stance on this question so we could make a decision on this aspect.
Complaints on us asking players opinions make me think that players don't want us to ask them.

@Flipsy Make sure to retain from insults even if you don't agree with another player's point of view.

You are wrong. We are not "making people to decide" but wanted to know players (who are aware how original 3.5 system worked) stance on this question so we could make a decision on this aspect.
Complaints on us asking players opinions make me think that players don't want us to ask them.

@Flipsy Make sure to retain from insults even if you don't agree with another player's point of view.

Complaints? All I want is the patch notes. no more no less. If we can make these custom changes as a rolling change AFTER 3.5 rolls out as a rolling patch on Tuesday when new items come out in the marketplace, then we can have this discussion as part of new rolling changes.

I've been silent until now and have not "complained". I have been patient and have been under the assumption that you are trying to decide what is best for the majority of players, however, this seems to me to be a question better asked after 3.5 comes out.

Patch notes, please. =)

I'd suggest not making a poll next time but rather just a discussion thread, in that case.

honestly the WHOLE point is, we need the patch notes for THIS GAME in order to make an accurate decision. MOST people here quit LIVE server when 3.0 was out and the rest before 3.5 and there is only 1% of us who actually played through 3.5 and on. You need to give us the patch notes for THIS game and not let us make the wrong choice on a game that already different from the original. The changes you make to how things Erenor is crafted or how skills work and there damage/healing/cc all matters to if these gems should change or if new gems should be implemented. SO this poll should be redone AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE 3.5 PATCH NOTES!

How is that the case? If you wanted player opinions a poll wouldn't have been attached to the thread. Based on how many people that commented on this thread vs. votes, you can see that majority of people that voted for it, didn't express their opinions at all or had no knowledge of the patch what so ever.

Obviously, everyone wants you guys to ask questions but you can't just ask questions that have no supporting information on them. Nobody has a clue what's even in the patch let alone should be answering a question or discussing information on the patch with no information.

This type of question should have been asked when players were already playing 3.5. There is literally no rush to push this out what so ever. This is just another custom ArcheRage discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back