What's new

[Question] How to report bots

vulgrr

So I've found a few bots during my questing in the game. I was wondering how to go about reporting them efficiently to get them blamo'd. Did yall setup the backend for the reporting tool? I know some bots will detect they've got the report debuff and will teleport to Solis to remove it. Some even have emailing setup so the actual owner of the bot can come take control and do it themselves, to seem more human.

Actually, I'd like to know the answer to this question as well.

So far, I've seen people reporting bots on the forum with screenshots and video proof. The team actually respond to these reports (which really impresses me) and the user is usually banned.

But I'm not sure if there's an easier way. That might be a good thing, as these things are easily exploited. But there's no arguing with a video :D

Where've they been posting reports?

{EDIT} NVM, there's apparently a reports and bans appeal section. I wasn't able to post there yesterday, now I can. Woo

Last edited:
I will also add one thing I forgot: the forum linked is confidential. Please use the forum to provide high quality reports, but please do not abuse it for spam or memes, either.

I edited this post, apparently Ulf and I can now see all reports being made in that forum. It is still confidential, though.

Last edited:
Back