What's new

QUESTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intax

1. i heard alt account is not allowed. but how many characters can be created in one same account?

2. what are xp and drop rate? (please 1x only )

3.are you guys going to give out free set of gear? or make crafting gear super easier?
(i'd not even bother playing if this happens. i like to gear myself up from nothing)

4.is killing same person over and over allowed? like camping person's housing zone to gank trade packs.
( i like to camp people)

5.where server is gonna located? if its outside of usa , can i use battle ping or any other ping software to improve my ping?

6.i have family going to play archeage with me. in same house but different pc. and im little worried about getting ban. do you guys go by IP or pc?

Based off the RU server. Xp is x5 Labour is 4x Loot and honour are 2x.
Alt's are not allowed, but I assume as many characters per account as limited by ingame.
Only things given out are gilda stars for leveling, a clipper at 55, and then random goodies from the 14 day box.
There's plenty of camping and such in diamond shores on the live RU server, I assume that's acceptable as it's part of the original gameplay.
Server is located somewhere withing the EDT/EST timezone Not 100% sure where that one is. Ironlady would have to say.
I don't quite know the answer to #6, but I do know that WTFast seems to work, so not sure how much help that is for you.

Answers.
1)No alt account, but you start with six character slots.
2)XP is x5, loot drop is x2.
3)I doubt they will. They have said nothing of the sort and they didn't give free gear on the other server.
4)Yes, it is.
5)It's NA. No idea where yet. They said VPNs are alright.
6)According to Soren - the lead admin of the RU server - it is perfectly acceptable. I asked the same question. However, make sure that your other family members are playing and not just feeding you their loyalty rewards every 10 days because that'll get them to look at you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back