What's new

randomly banned

anyone else get this problem since restart?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trig

so after the server restart archeage suddenly decided i was using cheat programs and banned me, unless discord, skype or microsoft edge are cheat programs all of a sudden this makes zero sense, can i please get some help?

They're doing a lot of adjustments to the anti-cheat system; just be a little patient while they perfect their system. They have been fairly fast on their updates. Just make sure to send them any and all information you have regarding the ban (ie screenshots, videos, etc) to expedite the whole process.

sadly i have nothing to prove or disprove the claim on my end, all i got was a message pop up saying i was using illegal programs and then saying id been banned

Are you using an FOVMOD of any kind? Has your account been officially banned or you just received the warning message?

FOVMOD is a mod for archeage that allows you change your field of view (zoom out/zoom in). You can check the ban reason if you go to your account panel from the website here.

i dont use those, apparently i tried to hack the client, not sure what that means but i havent edited any files, and only way ive changed settings is through normal in game methods

I'm not sure how to help you, in this regard. That ban reason isn't one that most people have been experiencing with a false positive ban. most of the time it's in regards to editing a certain file in the directory or speed hacking, that I've seen at least. I know it sucks right now, but no system is perfect; I have faith the mods will help you out in as timely of a manner as possible with the issue.

well i just hope they can see that its a false positive or ill be back to looking for a new game to play again :(

A friend had the same ban reason and was because he had a keylogger on his computer taking screenshots of the game (and the whole computer), so a malware could be the reason of your ban

well ive done scans with multiple programs and nothing has showed up so dont think its malware

already done, waiting for a response
It can take up to 48h for the ban appeal to reach the queue, if by chance it is not responded untill than feel free to pm me.

Good luck and thank you on responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back