What's new

Real Talk Though, Any Response to Ingame GM's?

soxx

It's clear that the server is still being plagued by these hackers and bots & this topic has been proposed, BUT have we gotten any official response? I see @Sparkle & @IronLady responding to report threads where suspects are given, but then they request screenshots and videos... Can this method be completely relied upon to solve this long term issue? Why not give trustworthy active players some ability to be approached in game and give them the ability to ACTIVELY monitor hackers/botters etc.

I think the issue revolving around the discomfort in the handling of this situation completely relies on the nontransparent of the Admins and not informing us of a) their methods or b) the statistics. Are those two truly the only line of moderation? If so, that's extremely impractical. Simple runescape private/minecraft servers have more staff than this large scale server.

Can we get some form of official response? I'm thoroughly enjoying the server and are recommending it to all of my friends who quit legacy and want be able to send those invites with a clear conscious and let them know there are no "strings attached."

I think that new GMs from the community are very risky because they play also on the server, have guild m8ts etc. As GM they can be everywhere, can scout everthing etc. and its nearly impossible to track things like what a GM is watching too or if he has personal problems with players and he just kick hin from the game because he lost to many packs to him (just an example).

FUCK NO to gms that are players. They are definitely making enough money however to hire 2-3 people with 40 hour weeks at minimum wage to take shiftwork as in game gms.

Agreed, I didnt solely mean to imply the GMs should be players, just staff in general.

They also could add a little reward like 50 credits for a good report/video. Just have to be carefull that ppl. dont start to make alts with hacks over and over again to generate credits :D

The GMs have been pretty active publicly, even reporting a few people that have been banned. Sparkle just banned two people and posted there name on the thread she banned them in, stating they have been banned.

It's a long investigative process when there isn't a lot of evidence. Have faith gents and ladies!

Back