What's new

Red Dragon Schedule/Buffs/Rewards

Guess we'll have this conversation again in a couple weeks when average players still won't queue for rewards they don't need.

Rewards you get are related to Red Dragon and are good enough. Reward already includes a number of useful things, as: 4000 Honor Points, Locked Gold Crate (x2), Red Dragon Spinal Ridge Shard (x1-4). Plus you get a chance to get more valuable items, such as: Red Dragon Spinal Ridge (x1), Evenglow Lunagem: Impact (x1) and Enraged Red Dragon Weapon.​
No additional rewards will be included or existing rewards buffed.​
Red Dragon was never a boss that took 5 minutes to kill but required time and efforts.​

But, Red Dragon HP and harpoon damage are 2 things we will consider changing, so the general time players spend in that instance would be reduced.​

that makes sense to be honest, just the biggest issue is getting people to actually get into the instance, it hasnt popped in over 2 weeks, though i also do agree that the rewards other than the gem are pretty much useless, honestly speaking spinal ridges arent used for anything but skins, the honor is good, but just about everrything else does not give incentive to queue it

that makes sense to be honest, just the biggest issue is getting people to actually get into the instance, it hasnt popped in over 2 weeks, though i also do agree that the rewards other than the gem are pretty much useless, honestly speaking spinal ridges arent used for anything but skins, the honor is good, but just about everrything else does not give incentive to queue it
i will reply to this actually saying tbh im more than ok with health reduction and harpoon buff, 4k honor is comparable to something like hasla which takes 15 minutes, yet the rd boss takes up to an hour sometimes. pretty crap

Would it be possible to change the way how it is so u can make multiple instances and cap instance at 10 people raid and customize dragon life and harpoon damage to those 10 people? The less people it needs to pop and do - the more attractive it gets. That would allow guilds to host RD instances without hoping for rest of server playerbase to queue in just to make it pop.

Back