What's new

Regarding changes in the refresh time of some World Bosses

Do you want to change the time when some world bosses appear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD and Kraken dying for free every Sunday should be enough indication as to why this shouldn't be done. The idea behind these bosses is to beat other players for them. If they were meant to be participation bosses then they would be like RD and Kadum. We're actually having a discussion about taking half of the NA prime time boss spawns and moving them to be inaccessible to your average NA player. The timers should maintain some sort of balance as to which either faction has a chance to kill or prevent a kill every spawn. Sunday is already a perfect example of the opposite of that.

12. Apr 23 23:46MontagDienstagMittwochDonnerstagFreitagSamstagSonntag
Kraken00:3000:30
16:30
Black Dragon02:0023:0015:00
Charybdis03:3003:30
Leviathan02:0002:0002:00
Delphinad Ghost Ship02:1502:1502:1502:1502:1502:1502:15
Garden Anthalon03:0003:00

That are the EU Timers (Germany) on the NA Server yeah many are shit but even i can attend most of them for now if nothign change with my job/reallife
And i can understand China that they wish to change it because even Chary and levi are out of my Time but its ok for me

Last edited:
12. Apr 23 23:46MontagDienstagMittwochDonnerstagFreitagSamstagSonntag
Kraken00:3000:30
16:30
Black Dragon02:0023:0015:00
Charybdis03:3003:30
Leviathan02:0002:0002:00
Delphinad Ghost Ship02:1502:1502:1502:1502:1502:1502:15
Garden Anthalon03:0003:00

That are the EU Timers on the NA Server yeah many are shit but even i can attend most of them for now if nothign change with my job/reallife
And i can understand China that they wish to change it because even Chary and levi are out of my Time but its ok for me
I am aware of that.
I never saw any Chary,Levi or DGS (last time few years ago) but it is what it is. If i rly want i can go for Weekend BD/Kraken. We can't have everything perfectly for everyone . If u rly want something try it when u got free for example. I am honestly already thankful that other things got added for EU plebs such as the Abyss/Luscas. But setting timers in favor to a specific timezone is just not good ( especially for WB's that are a joke uncontested) it should include more than one timezone, so people can join that and the current ones got alot People so no need to change it ( i can only speak for Kraken/ BD i cant speak for others since i miss them).

People even do TWT and the Snake Thing to a very bad time for me but that doesnt makes me want to swap timers. And those Bosses bring good loot/gold. ( Ik not the best example since they get spawned by Heros / finishing Q but u get the Point maybe)

I am aware of that.
I never saw any Chary,Levi or DGS (last time few years ago) but it is what it is. If i rly want i can go for Weekend BD/Kraken. We can't have everything perfectly for everyone . If u rly want something try it when u got free for example. I am honestly already thankful that other things got added for EU plebs such as the Abyss/Luscas. But setting timers in favor to a specific timezone is just not good ( especially for WB's that are a joke uncontested) it should include more than one timezone, so people can join that and the current ones got alot People so no need to change it ( i can only speak for Kraken/ BD i cant speak for others since i miss them).

People even do TWT and the Snake Thing to a very bad time for me but that doesnt makes me want to swap timers. And those Bosses bring good loot/gold. ( Ik not the best example since they get spawned by Heros / finishing Q but u get the Point maybe)
it is like it is^^ stay up late or wake up early is the EU thing

Considering the first series of timer changes were intended to help EU and Eastern players, it's amusing to see that it's never enough. Having separate timers for each sub region on a server doesn't help facilitate pvp. At this rate just make everything instanced its clear people just want to farm bosses for uncontested.

As an oceanic player I never really struggled to accommodate content at old timers or new.

Voting yes however to watch it burn.

I can only vote with no, because i know how all this will end. The new Thread for the Timers will be flammed, cried and what ever. Then Admins will set the Timers and nothign is the way someone wanted it so, sry i vote no

Its more funny how many new Forum Accounts are Created suddenly just for a yes vote.....
But still only because peopel need somethign dosnt mean it must be changed.
At the First Point the WB activites should be investigated. if there is no activite at that time, point them out and it would be an option to be changed
You mean I have no right to vote? When can you deprive me of my rights? Just because you came a few days before me?

You mean I have no right to vote? When can you deprive me of my rights? Just because you came a few days before me?
take it as you want, i never said new mebers shouldnt vote its only every time such votes come up the Forumaccount creation page has a mental breakdown
and we all can say what we are thinkg for that such threads are created

Every day, you engage in confrontation between countries, races and colors, and do nothing about real game player.Some beg for our help while helping the enemy against us.It was supposed to be a good proposition for half of NA's players.Some people just can't see that servers are getting better.Although it is an NA server, it does serve North American players, but not only North American players.Here, we have no skin color or region, we are all NA players and should not be treated differently

I want intense PVP, and you guys are pretty cowards, trying to kill bosses safely and quickly, you're too weak

Is there only two countries in the world? NA and other countries?There may not be a lot of players from Asia, Europe and Australia, but at least a quarter of NA player. we make the server more active, why can't we receive equal treatment? Isn't the complete game experience exactly what a game master needs to think about?And we're not asking too much, just for a fraction of the many resources

I was wondering if there might be a particular hour (out of the 24 hours on this planet) when players on the NA Server tend to be most active, without it being too early or too late for anyone? Perhaps, we could take a look at the server logs to identify when the server sees the most traffic from both the Western and Eastern hemispheres equally, and use that as a starting point for planning. Thank you all for being considerate of one another. <3

"omg , i want equal treatment for free farm levi and anthalon and stock souls , pls stop this hatespeech against us "

Every day, you engage in confrontation between countries, races and colors, and do nothing about real game player.Some beg for our help while helping the enemy against us.It was supposed to be a good proposition for half of NA's players.Some people just can't see that servers are getting better.Although it is an NA server, it does serve North American players, but not only North American players.Here, we have no skin color or region, we are all NA players and should not be treated differently
There has been nothing brought up about race, It's just how the bosses work. You all say you want pvp, yet you've been free farming 2 bosses because no one is able to be on to pvp. Come up with a better argument than this, because this is sad.

你们不就是这样吗
所以你的老板是通过战争PVP获得的?你没有权利嘲笑我们。你有比我们更安全的方法来杀死老板。我更喜欢通过激烈的 PVP 获得老板的所有权。我要的是一起战斗的时光,不像你们那种杀boss的胆小而稳妥的方式

每个星期天做什么?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back