What's new

Regrade BS

This is cute.
My client says "I'm attempting to regrade"
The server attempts to roll for me and says I will get this.
I false packet and inject code telling it to reroll
It rerolls infinitely until I reach a success
The server message is displayed
*I get banned for injecting code into the server*
My mythic never leaves my body
You can't inject code in the server using a packet, you know that right ?
This isn't how things work

Packet editing allows you to change SOME things, not all of them.
If the server has any security checks, you can't do anything. Let's take the exemple of this guy who said you could use GM commands via packet editing.

You send a packet that would be the same as a GM sending a command.
The server checks who send the packet. Oh guess what, it's not a GM. Packet ignored

gugu you're implying the server has the correct checks, people have done this, and what I've stated is the course that is run when you use the old regrade hacks. It only works for a short while only to fuck your game.pak up entirely and then get yourself banned shortly after.

You can't inject code in the server using a packet, you know that right ?
This isn't how things work

Packet editing allows you to change SOME things, not all of them.
If the server has any security checks, you can't do anything. Let's take the exemple of this guy who said you could use GM commands via packet editing.

You send a packet that would be the same as a GM sending a command.
The server checks who send the packet. Oh guess what, it's not a GM. Packet ignored

people are actually retarded if you think you can send GM commands by doing packet editing.

The only way to run GM commands is by making a Dev version of the game_pak you're running.

https://i.imgur.com/pGeRVst.png

It will show the "A" mark for Admin in the game if you successfully repack a dev version of the game_pak.

people are actually retarded if you think you can send GM commands by doing packet editing.

The only way to run GM commands is by making a Dev version of the game_pak you're running.

https://i.imgur.com/pGeRVst.png

It will show the "A" mark for Admin in the game if you successfully repack a dev version of the game_pak.

Uhhhh....that A is for multi language typing, I use it to type in japanese IME or Korean or Russian...when you click it it changes language types. Its inactive though if you don't have any IME's installed.

Back