What's new

Request: Make Thunder Dash's base speed higher than 10 m/s

First time I've been disgusted by the dev's replies.

Either normailize all mounts or buff the hard to get mounts.
All i see are reindeer and snowlion on high GS players anyway

Buff or no I'm still slowly working towards my thunder dash just another 20k honor... He looks to good to not get and use.

This has to be one of the strongest universal agreements by the community on this server, I don't understand how the devs would or could say no that is so agreed upon.

All!

Thank you for your thoughts and vivid discussion. Now it's our turn to discuss it on our side and see what can be done, and what changes we can implement in regards to the mounts and their speed range.

All!

Thank you for your thoughts and vivid discussion. Now it's our turn to discuss it on our side and see what can be done, and what changes we can implement in regards to the mounts and their speed range.

One of the best features early on was the difference between mounts until idiot Trion decided to normalize everything so they could push their cash shop mounts.

Bringing it back to when each mount was different and not equalized would be fantastic.

Especially considering the brown reindeer currently has 11.5ms base compared to every other mount at 9/10

Agreed. No idea why the reindeer would be faster. Thunderdash and the other hard to get mounts should be faster.

Hello,

First of all anyone who says mounts are equalised, should be equalised or would be equalised 'peng.
Now calm down and look at it from this perspective.

We have ingame lore/racial mounts which are pretty slow overall but all have realistic speeds and interesting skills for people to use them in different occasions.

We have donation mounts which basically ammount to Mirage Elk Brown Raindeer, seeing more and more of these, and they are definitelly choice no.1 on the west side ,since on events nearly half the people are using them for speed.

This can only be fixed by making all of the mirage mounts at 11.5ms ,or by making Brown elk cost much more in terms of credits.

Than we have very expensive and time consuming to get mounts like black arrow or thunder dash ,which are completely unrealistic to have those speeds.
Compare it to farmhouse and a mansion , will you simply make both of those 50 gilda?

Sure there shouldnt be much of a difference ,so that the people would not choose one mount over all, but
as the current condition is
Ingame mounts are and should be 9ms
Mirage mounts 10-11ms
Thunderdash should be around 11-12ms

With black arrow minimum of 12ms

Everyone will not choose Thunderdash and Black Arrow over other mounts, simply becouse the amount of time put into obtaining them is 1-2 weeks ingame, with mirage mounts close behind with only a simple click for donations.

Keeping advanced mounts 0.5-1ms above Mirage mounts is fair bothways, and by not giving them too much speed you still have sales on the Mirage mounts, and players ready to invest their time and resources for 1 more ms, will do so anyhow, becouse of the way those mounts look.

Mounts are bought only once for speed, but its the looks that decide.

Hello,

First of all anyone who says mounts are equalised, should be equalised or would be equalised 'peng.
Now calm down and look at it from this perspective.

We have ingame lore/racial mounts which are pretty slow overall but all have realistic speeds and interesting skills for people to use them in different occasions.

We have donation mounts which basically ammount to Mirage Elk Brown Raindeer, seeing more and more of these, and they are definitelly choice no.1 on the west side ,since on events nearly half the people are using them for speed.

This can only be fixed by making all of the mirage mounts at 11.5ms ,or by making Brown elk cost much more in terms of credits.

Than we have very expensive and time consuming to get mounts like black arrow or thunder dash ,which are completely unrealistic to have those speeds.
Compare it to farmhouse and a mansion , will you simply make both of those 50 gilda?

Sure there shouldnt be much of a difference ,so that the people would not choose one mount over all, but
as the current condition is
Ingame mounts are and should be 9ms
Mirage mounts 10-11ms
Thunderdash should be around 11-12ms

With black arrow minimum of 12ms

Everyone will not choose Thunderdash and Black Arrow over other mounts, simply becouse the amount of time put into obtaining them is 1-2 weeks ingame, with mirage mounts close behind with only a simple click for donations.

Keeping advanced mounts 0.5-1ms above Mirage mounts is fair bothways, and by not giving them too much speed you still have sales on the Mirage mounts, and players ready to invest their time and resources for 1 more ms, will do so anyhow, becouse of the way those mounts look.

Mounts are bought only once for speed, but its the looks that decide.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here.

Do you agree with us that mounts like Crimson lightning, Thunder Dash, Black Arrow, Cloudstrike panther, etc etc, should be 11-12 ms?

Not sure if there is a language barrier here, but as it currently stands, thats just not the case.

Those mounts are all 10 m/s base speed.

If you agree with us that they SHOULD be 11-12 ms. that's amazing, and its great to see staff members listening to the feedback/community.

Hopefully the people who edit the server will be able to make some good changes to the in-game mounts

All!

Hey Sparkles, wondering if you have any new information on whether your team has made a decision on changing mount speeds at all?

@Sparkle @IronLady can you at least consider this
Many players are up for improving Thunder Dash and Black arrow since those mounts are unreasonably hard to acquire compared to any others.

Thank you

@Sparkle @IronLady can you at least consider this
Many players are up for improving Thunder Dash and Black arrow since those mounts are unreasonably hard to acquire compared to any others.

Thank you

Wouldn't that make every other mount irreverent? Like in Korea EVERYONE uses the Thunderdash. No other mount in the entire server is used because the Thunderdash is 2 m/s faster.

I kinda like seeing people use different mounts for their skills, not their speeds.

Wouldn't that make every other mount irreverent? Like in Korea EVERYONE uses the Thunderdash. No other mount in the entire server is used because the Thunderdash is 2 m/s faster.

I kinda like seeing people use different mounts for their skills, not their speeds.

You mean something like Mirage elk with 11.5ms xD almost everyone on the west using it, most other mounts, not even close in terms of speed and numbers.

They dont have to make it 2ms faster by me 1ms is enough, if they dont want to, but making mounts that cost so much more time and gold the same as others, is simply not logical.

I would still see people using mounts for their skills. Lion mount is unmatched as an escape/engage tool. Leomorph/Stormrose is relevant and useful for scouting on the move. Also, most players prefer Stormdarter to Thunderdash, because of the lack of speed. Why Spend 15k honor to lose the "Keep Running" ability.
Also, haven't you noticed that almost everyone uses the Reindeer mount? It's already like that here.

I would still see people using mounts for their skills. Lion mount is unmatched as an escape/engage tool. Leomorph/Stormrose is relevant and useful for scouting on the move. Also, most players prefer Stormdarter to Thunderdash, because of the lack of speed. Why Spend 15k honor to lose the "Keep Running" ability.
Also, haven't you noticed that almost everyone uses the Reindeer mount? It's already like that here.

Then they should lower the reindeer speed.

Would hurt donations, trying to find solution for everyone to be happy.
I dont mind elk being fastest, even all donation mounts being 11.5
But special mounts should be 11, and all the rest at 10/9.

cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

Then do it. It shouldn't have had a higher ms to begin with. It costs the same as the other Mirage mounts, so why would anyone get the others besides personal preference. The whole point is that the Reindeer has higher ms than mounts that you actually have to work for ie. Blackarrow, Stormdarter, Thunderdash, Earthen Roar, Steel Lightning, Stormwing/Celestial Pegasus etc etc.

Back