What's new

Restore Screen Settings

Thejoker

Good day.. I'm using FOV Mod that was posted somewhere here in Forums but it doesn't allow us to open Option Menu so i decided to disable it but it removes something from the Option->Screen Settings Menu

AA Settings.png

Please completely remove the fov program. If this glitch is still there then you will have to use the repair function on the launcher

Please completely remove the fov program. If this glitch is still there then you will have to use the repair function on the launcher
already tried to remove the FOV Mod and used the repair on the launcher.. was wondering if someone can upload the default screen_option.alb since its the file that has been modified

Hi Thejoker!

Game settings could went off so, in order to reset the setting, please go to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).

Game settings could went off so, in order to reset the setting, please go to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).

After doing the steps it reset the settings but the problem still exist.. I can't change the game resolution and any other related settings under the "Screen" tab.. i'm stuck playing w/ big fonts in game

Did you use the repair function as I have asked you to try 3 times now?

Did you use the repair function as I have asked you to try 3 times now?
yep even from the beginning i tried using the Repair still doesn't work. tried deleting the content of the folder in Archeage Document folder then used the repair function

Well unfortunately the only left is a complete uninstall and then reinstall using the torrent link.

Back