What's new

Royal Seeds?

Erielle

After harvesting over 100 bundles, I haven't gotten a single royal seed and I can't find them anywhere for sale. Am I overlooking them or is this a bug?

I planted corn bundles on a 24x24 and got 5 seeds in total. There is some for sale on AH for 10g per seed, maybe just recently put up :) but yes seem abit few and far between as far as bundle harvesting.

i think single planting yields better results buuuuut, you only get 1 per proc instead of 5. small sample size so dont take what im saying as the gospel

I planted my entire tree house with strawberry, rice and corn bundles 6 times for over 160 bundles and I finally got 5 seeds. I thought they would be available in the vocation shop. Can we get an answer from the devs about this?

I planted my entire tree house with strawberry, rice and corn bundles 6 times for over 160 bundles and I finally got 5 seeds. I thought they would be available in the vocation shop. Can we get an answer from the devs about this?
well U SEE....:D As someone who payed the official 3.0 i always sayied before , and i will say it AGAIN......
IF the Royal Seeds dont drop at the SAME rate as Hay Bale ....... RIP Larders
All the people who know this from Official 3.0 have stacked some good amount of larders BUT we will notice the horror
few weeks later ,when all the existing larders crafted before the update are gone

Royal Seeds will drop same as official but with the only change. On our server they also drop from bundles. The rate is the same as from single planting. You will get either 0 or 5.

Royal Seeds will drop same as official but with the only change. On our server they also drop from bundles. The rate is the same as from single planting. You will get either 0 or 5.

Hi Sparkle, I'd still like to know if we'll be able to buy them from the vocation shop like on the official version? Because if we can't, that's going to be a huge problem.

Thats what i said My friend ;) RIP larders
Larders will be exclusive to Ahnimar because there will be no sense to run halcy or gweo or even Arian because u will spend so much on the mats -larder+pack mats that, the total profit will be around 3 /5 gold per pack
all the players will end up running the same packs ,because now 1\3 of the packs are locked behind gilda (i guess u didnt find a way to remove them without damaging the patch)
u could of at least reduce the quantity of mats required for felloship packs (if possible) . otherwise i dont see any alternative for people who do manly trade
as i said , we will see the struggle of the new reality few weeks later when all the larders crafted before the update get consumed

It'd be nice if they were available on the vocation shop as well as rare drops, make it so royal seeds can happen for farmhouse beds too, that would be nice. I think we players and you devs want a server free from bots.
What do you think will happen if you implement something that's humanly very boring to do and you need mass quantities of ? -> BOTS.
Is the goal to make larder completely worthless ? because if a royal seed makes a larder less competitive than a normal pack , what's the point ? so it would very wise to listen.. People... will.. leave... the.. game. New players will hear from old players how crappy some things are now, because of this so called exciting changes, they spread bad news and you will loose a lot of new players. I will try to stay positive, but a lot of people won't.. Change it back, really.. not joking, people will leave.

Vampiris, I'm afraid you're right on. I make the majority of my gold from larders, turned in for charcoal to make potions and gear. I planted 150 single potatoes today and got 5 seeds. Then I planted 120 more and only got 1. At this rate, I'll be planting and harvesting all day, and it's just not worth it.

Vampiris, I'm afraid you're right on. I make the majority of my gold from larders, turned in for charcoal to make potions and gear. I planted 150 single potatoes today and got 5 seeds. Then I planted 120 more and only got 1. At this rate, I'll be planting and harvesting all day, and it's just not worth it.

It's not worth it at all doing that all day just to make a few larders, if the team dont fix this problem many players will leave the game i know what im saying.

Stop complaining larders are 10g in ah ahnimar packs gives 46 charcoal or hellswamp 32 thats like 115-80g per pack kinda just quick and probably wrong math 0.5s per labor. larders are dead pls kappa, get out of safe zone and you will make gold

Stop complaining larders are 10g in ah ahnimar packs gives 46 charcoal or hellswamp 32 thats like 115-80g per pack kinda just quick and probably wrong math 0.5s per labor. larders are dead pls kappa, get out of safe zone and you will make gold

Im not talking about me, im talking about the people who do this for profit, i have another ways to make gold. My main profit is from braziers in DS. I just dont want play in a dead server full of whales dual wielding credit cards.

Nah thats not gonna happen, larder gives profit and alot. I think the problem is the remove of sunpoint and moonpoint of auroria coinpurses thats totaly kill newbie(if the first you play this kinda of game) progress on gear and money making, think of this you reach lvl 55 you dont know nothing about trade run,crafting etc your only way is kept what you were making larceny if you remove that ppl will just get to 55 and got nothing to do and leave. And a low propaganda of ArcheRage. but still okay we only have 1 server so the amount of players than join in is more than the people leaving it.

I play this game since 2013, Korean version, then Russian version, then NA/EU version, this kind of "things"(changes) kill almost the game in all servers, just go to live servers and see the results, u have dead servers with 9k+ gs whales hanging around look for someone to 1 shot kill. This game is P2W and always go to be that way. Btw 230k larceny in live server.

I get out of the safe zone every day. how do you think I get all my charcoal?

IDK. I've planted a few various items that I've needed since I'm new to the server. I've gotten 2 Royals out of maybe 100 various plantings? Seems fine to me. You may need to diversify the way you get gold and not only do larders..

Back